*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I reported him too!  Taking all the credit. 

I have literally never reported anyone nor have I ever ignored anyone on this site.  The BS "fight me" does aggravate me though.  You really dont want to do that, you have no idea who is on the other side and unfortunately some fly boy tried that with me one night, he will always remember me because he has 2 false front teeth that will remind him he should never do that crap.

edit: until tonight that is, but I wanted it to be known who did it and why.

3 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

And @B.B. Hemingway, you're not helping the situation with your embarrassing behavior either. 

Good grief, you and yort are acting like 12 year olds.  

Huh, I'm calling out the guy calling our players quitters and cowards; and just wondering what makes him so great the he can make those assessments.  But people are telling me to sober up?

2 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I have literally never reported anyone nor have I ever ignored anyone on this site.  The BS "fight me" does aggravate me though.  You really dont want to do that, you have no idea who is on the other side and unfortunately some fly boy tried that with me one night, he will always remember me because he has 2 false front teeth that will remind him he should never do that crap.

Common guys, no one likes to be challenged or insulted, but that being said lets all just be fans. No need to fight that is for low class people. We aren't Colorado fans are we?