*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

14 minutes ago, yort2000 said:

I'm not embarrassed by it.

Edit: I'm sick of this quit crap. I haven't seen guys quit or being cowards, so I'm going to fight against this crap.

I agree with you that this team does have some fight.  But sometimes you gotta let things go.  This season is a dumpster fire.  It is a football team's "How-To" manual to defeat themselves.  But whatever you're feeling right now, breathe, and let it go.  Be the better person.  And besides, is BB really worth getting angry at?  I doubt it.  We're all frustrated at how this season has gone.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

These next 3 weeks are our season:

at Northwestern - the road time has been the better team in this series. Northwestern has had their struggles this season.

vs Minnesota - same thing as Northwestern, Minnesota has had their struggles this season as well. 

Bethune - Cookman - FCS, should be a win. 

You get this team to 3-5 before playing Ohio State, go an take your beating and then fight like hell to get to 6 wins. 

Yep, it's a seven game season now. No reason this team couldn't go 4-1 over the next 5 ( I mean there are a ton of reasons they can't, but also some saying they can). And as you said, See what you can do against MSU at home, and those s#!t heads across the river.

6-6 would be a semi-miracle, I'd be extremely impressed with 5-7.

15 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Embarrassing behavior?

Image result for Obama gif

I'm just mocking the internet tough guy, LIKE any Huskerboard member worth their salt would do.

Yes and according to a post, you PMd yort to (I presume) meet up to fight?  Over what?  A college football team, that you're both fans, their less than stellar performance?  Because both of you said stupid s#!t in the heat of the moment that you're going to actually fight over?  There are definitely things worth fighting over in this world, this is NOT one of them.  I swear, it's like grade school around here.

Just now, Making Chimichangas said:

Yes and according to a post, you PMd yort to (I presume) meet up to fight?  Over what?  A college football team, that you're both fans, their less than stellar performance?  Because both of you said stupid s#!t in the heat of the moment that you're going to actually fight over?  There are definitely things worth fighting over in this world, this is NOT one of them.  I swear, it's like grade school around here.

:facepalm:

I didn't PM him. I just mocked him for posting something along the lines of "I live in Missouri too. I'd like to meet up and show you cowardly"  when I suggested the defense quit in the game. 

Too be honest, I think you blew it out of proportion more than I, or that inept individual did.

• Plus1 2

45 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

:facepalm:

I didn't PM him. I just mocked him for posting something along the lines of "I live in Missouri too. I'd like to meet up and show you cowardly"  when I suggested the defense quit in the game. 

Too be honest, I think you blew it out of proportion more than I, or that inept individual did.

So I am supposed to know you didn't actually PM him?  To be honest, I'd ban both of you for two weeks if I could.  The level of childish absurdity you BOTH displayed was ridiculous.  You both are supposedly mature adults, act like it.

8 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

But only on big plays?

Normally that’s what I’d say, but they’ve shown several replays of our guy holding, reaching out and grabbing, and hands in their face.

We have a dim bulb problem.

The block in the back on the Washington return looks like a phantom call though.