Reffing

9 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Dang.

I so badly wanted to say we didn't have a penalty on special teams today. Alas, Deontai Williams got called for a facemark on a 4th Q kickoff.

Still, only one special teams gaffe from THIS teams seems like kind of a big deal. Let's see if they can keep it going.

They had the face mask and gave up the long kickoff return. 

7 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I hated the bad spot on a Minnesota first down the most this game, but Frost should have challenged that one.  There was also a pass interference on Morgan that I don't see how it was missed.  Us almost losing a down was crazy.  At least they called that 1 offensive hold against.

Third down

Image result for missing middle finger

51 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

Speechless......I surely hope these stats make their way to the league office. Its statistically impossible. There is a better chance of winning the lottery than this happening by chance.

You don’t have enough information to determine whether it’s statistically impossible (if you’re trying to say it’s bias against Nebraska). We don’t know how often offensive holding is called on pass plays overall, and we don’t know how often holding actually occurs.

Here is a link that has some info on all offensive holding calls from 2015-2017. Nebraska isn’t even ranked at the bottom for holds per play defended. Michigan is. We’re ranked 11th out of 14. And at the top are the Big Ten darlings Indiana and Minnesota.

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/b1g-offensive-holding-statistics-harbaugh-era-updated-play

• Plus1 1
51 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

You don’t have enough information to determine whether it’s statistically impossible (if you’re trying to say it’s bias against Nebraska). We don’t know how often offensive holding is called on pass plays overall, and we don’t know how often holding actually occurs.

Here is a link that has some info on all offensive holding calls from 2015-2017. Nebraska isn’t even ranked at the bottom for holds per play defended. Michigan is. We’re ranked 11th out of 14. And at the top are the Big Ten darlings Indiana and Minnesota.

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/b1g-offensive-holding-statistics-harbaugh-era-updated-play

Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy. I've got my tinfoil hat folded all nice and neat and am close to putting it on.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...