2018 Defense vs. 2007 Defense.

Cdog923

It's not the Defense. This team is untimely. The offensive stats are inflated. The O going scoreless is what is killing our defense and team. They just need to score a damn TD once in each quarter of the first half. Sorry I know that doesn't answer your question but I don't see this being that bad of a D.

3 hours ago, Vince R. said:

It's not the Defense. This team is untimely. The offensive stats are inflated. The O going scoreless is what is killing our defense and team. They just need to score a damn TD once in each quarter of the first half. Sorry I know that doesn't answer your question but I don't see this being that bad of a D.

Our defense tonight was, more often than not, in the correct exact position they needed to be in to make plays.  They didn't make those plays--that's what makes our defense bad.  If our defense could tackle, they would have had so many tackles for loss.  Or, at the minimum many of Wisconsin's running plays would have been for 0-1 yard, not the 5-8 yards they got quite a bit.