What Did We Learn? - Wisconsin

Mavric

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

I just saw a video that caught Paul Chryst mouthing off “F$&# you motherf#$&$rs” after scoring at the end of the first half. I lost every ounce of respect for this pathetic sack of meat. He should be fined and he should have to apologize to the husker fans and players. What did we ever do to this low class POS? They have beaten us six times I a row. Why is he the one cussing us?

Little brother syndrome. Jealous of our history, jealous of frost attention, jealous of narrative that once we wake up we will own the west. Will honas envy? 

Maybe cause we only celebrate national title anniversaries and they celebrate conference title anniversaries 

• Plus1 1

I don't even know if it's directed at us, I see it as "F yeah motherFer." Which is pretty funny from someone as low key as Chryst usually is, but otherwise not a crazy reaction to a big momentum swing. If it was at us I'd lose a little respect for him, but we're going to be personally offended at coaches swearing on their own sideline? 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I don't even know if it's directed at us, I see it as "F yeah motherFer." Which is pretty funny from someone as low key as Chryst usually is, but otherwise not a crazy reaction to a big momentum swing. If it was at us I'd lose a little respect for him, but we're going to be personally offended at coaches swearing on their own sideline? 

This is the generation of being offended so why not I guess

24 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

It's far from the first time he's be caught with a potty mouth on the sideline.  And, yes, it is always derogatory toward the other team.

It's not a big deal.  But it is kind of juvenile.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

It's far from the first time he's be caught with a potty mouth on the sideline.  And, yes, it is always derogatory toward the other team.

It's not a big deal.  But it is kind of juvenile.

It is more than juvenile in my opinion, especially coming from a college football coach at a University. What does that say about Wisconsin when they allow that kind of behavior. I am sorry, but the media was relentless when it came to Bo Pelini and his sideline manners. Why are they holding this low life to a different standard. He should be made to apologize to Nebraska. Calling us mother’s is beyond juvenile and should have consequences.

4 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

It is more than juvenile in my opinion, especially coming from a college football coach at a University. What does that say about Wisconsin when they allow that kind of behavior. I am sorry, but the media was relentless when it came to Bo Pelini and his sideline manners. Why are they holding this low life to a different standard. He should be made to apologize to Nebraska. Calling us mother’s is beyond juvenile and should have consequences.

Because he's not doing the same things.  :dunno

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Okay, okay let's not overreact now. Let's just have Nebraska beat them next year. No need to come off as being sensitive.

Oh give me a break. He is muttering stuff under his breath in the heat of battle after a positive outcome. Its not like he is saying it to our players. People thought it was hilarious when he said “turnover chain my ass” last season but now its unprofessional and he should be fined? People will get mad over the smallest things nowadays. 

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

They are holding him to the same standard, but his behavior doesn't approach Pelini's. I don't get why anyone would even care about this. It was hilarious when he made fun of Miami. This isn't even that "bad" because he's not mocking us. He was excited his team got a TD. I said plenty of stuff about Colorado when we scored against them. He's doing it on his own sideline. No one should care.

• Plus1 2

I am sorry for thinking that a COLLEGE football coach should be more professional. I can maybe understand if he said “hell yeah” or even “f#$& yeah” but he said “F#$& YOU MOTHER#$&*$RS”, which was directed at the Huskers. These are college kids and for those who are comparing themselves swearing at home to a COLLEGE football coach swearing on TV...I say come on, get serious. What would you think if Scott Frost was caught on camera saying that? To be honest, I would take Scott Frost and his sideline behavior and his 0-5 start over Bo Pelini and his 5-0 start any time. These coaches are educating these kids and building their character and getting them ready for careers not just sports. They are expected to respect the fact that they are at a UNIVERSITY. Would you want your college professor to say things like that in class! Why should it be any different on the field? And, no, I am not Being sensitive. I just think that a university setting should be free of this kind of behavior.

5 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I am sorry for thinking that a COLLEGE football coach should be more professional. I can maybe understand if he said “hell yeah” or even “f#$& yeah” but he said “F#$& YOU MOTHER#$&*$RS”, which was directed at the Huskers. These are college kids and for those who are comparing themselves swearing at home to a COLLEGE football coach swearing on TV...I say come on, get serious. What would you think if Scott Frost was caught on camera saying that? To be honest, I would take Scott Frost and his sideline behavior and his 0-5 start over Bo Pelini and his 5-0 start any time. These coaches are educating these kids and building their character and getting them ready for careers not just sports. They are expected to respect the fact that they are at a UNIVERSITY. Would you want your college professor to say things like that in class! Why should it be any different on the field? And, no, I am not Being sensitive. I just think that a university setting should be free of this kind of behavior.

I would suggest not hanging around Verduzco very much.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Sometimes when I get upset, I like to take a step back and ask myself. Is this worth getting upset about?

• Plus1 4
37 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I wouldn't care if Frost did this same thing, and I didn't like Pelini's behavior, especially the last 2 seasons, and especially when directed at players during games, and still think he should have been fired a season earlier than he was.

You're comparing 2 things that aren't close to similar. The dude didn't even look angry when he said it. It's also not relevant to me whether he was on TV. He was on his own sideline saying it to himself.

Edit: Didn't even get as far as the bolded. I've had professors who swore like sailors. My boss has used the F word in front of me. It cracks me up and sometimes even eases tension.

• Plus1 1