What Did We Learn? - Wisconsin

Mavric

51 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Well now I hate him ‘cause he meant it!

By the way, Chryst's words are a great way to kickstart an actual rivalry...

...or boost what's there already, not unlike Callahan's "f*****g Hillbillies" comment re: Oklahoma. 

I learned I can get my hopes up for the next game (NW) even when we lose by 17 to go 0-5. There was enough good stuff among the bad that I thought we maybe improved last week.

Hopefully I don’t have to come crashing back down to the other reality. The one where we lose our next 2 games. 

• Plus1 3

23 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

It is more than juvenile in my opinion, especially coming from a college football coach at a University. What does that say about Wisconsin when they allow that kind of behavior. I am sorry, but the media was relentless when it came to Bo Pelini and his sideline manners. Why are they holding this low life to a different standard. He should be made to apologize to Nebraska. Calling us mother’s is beyond juvenile and should have consequences.

Pelini was a douche bag, and liked being a douche bag.  Pelini didn't know when to shut the f@ck up when cameras were rolling!  Chryst is mellow, but a competitor.  Frost has left some material on the boards for other teams to shut us and him up.  Guess they are doing that quickly in his first year because in the near future, it won't be as easy to do once we are up and going.

Really the more I think about this with Chryst, thats so mellow.  We had a young D-Co go bananas on a Hall of Famer from down south (KSU) when they put 38 on the board and that young D-Co called him a mother f@cker for running the score up.............were complaining about what??????  Nebraska fan..........really lets grow up some and realize most loved the fact of what Bo did in 2003, even though it was childish as all hell.  Don't complain about a coach being motivated to kick our ass yet, that actually makes me feel better than if these just viewed us as just another whooping on the field, which is what Wksy has done to us for years now.  

So, yeah, Frost has caused the others to take notice already......thats a good thing!