Martinez Sets Husker Freshman Passing Record

Mavric

I'm hoping the injury bug left the building with Owen yesterday.  If AM can stay healthy (and return to full speed, which I don't think he is right now),  he will be absolutely phenomenal.  If the rest of the team shapes up and we get to winning football, I could see him in NY at the Heisman presentation.  I loved how he got up and was almost laughing after he got caught on that first long run yesterday.  He loved it, and I was reading his mind...he was thinking "no brace and a little more recovery and that dude is watching me cross the goal line"....

4 hours ago, grandpasknee said:

I'm hoping the injury bug left the building with Owen yesterday.  If AM can stay healthy (and return to full speed, which I don't think he is right now),  he will be absolutely phenomenal.  If the rest of the team shapes up and we get to winning football, I could see him in NY at the Heisman presentation.  I loved how he got up and was almost laughing after he got caught on that first long run yesterday.  He loved it, and I was reading his mind...he was thinking "no brace and a little more recovery and that dude is watching me cross the goal line"....

Owen?

Something that is important in all of this.

2AM and Washington were two of our top recruits in last year's class.  We are already seeing the top recruits in the class being developed and contributing.  For way too long, we have brought in highly recruited players only to see them flounder and not live up to their billing.

I believe this staff will take these good recruits and build them into very good players.  That has not been the case with way too many of our top recruits for a long time.

• Plus1 1