Well hello there Justice Kavanaugh

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That’s not at all what happened. You should try watching the actual news sometime. 

Dems engineered false and baseless accusations he’s a rapist. That made him angry. Then you freaked out that he got angry and claimed he lacked the temperament to be a judge. 

Try this test. Some time this week, walk into your local courthouse. At some point during the proceedings, jump up and point at the judge and start screaming about how he or she is a gang rapist. 

Then report back on what happens.

Holy crap are some people ridiculous. :lol:

Yep. I’m rediculous. I blame the Clinton’s.  :)

• Plus1 1

You guys do know that Brett Kavanaugh came up the ranks as a s#!t stirrer for Ken Starr and an assigned leaker for the Bush administration. He has a long personal history of character assassination, and made his prepared statement about partisan retribution.

It's bizarre the people that conservatives choose to pity. 

• Plus1 7
  • Fire 1

15 hours ago, Landlord said:

That's certainly not a good testimony on behalf of why he is qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

Idk.. I think it's about as good a testimony as you'll get from a guy who tells a woman to go make him a sandwich.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I don't think I've ever seen so many Trump supporters show up on a Huskerboard thread. 

What's the deal?

Oh. Right. 

They'll all leave when the next bad headline for Trump comes out, just like they did for the past year or so.

They're here to crow about Kavanaugh. No way they're sticking around to answer tough questions about Trump.

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I don't think I've ever seen so many Trump supporters show up on a Huskerboard thread. 

What's the deal?

Oh. Right. 

Yeah...why spoil thread after thread of beta males whining about Trump and THE PATRIARCHY with actual discussion and different points of view?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1