Well hello there Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Ford claimed she knew Kavanaugh in 1982. The evidence shows she did.

Lol...only a partisan who can't stand Trump would believe these allegations.  There are so many holes and gaps in her story and here is an article pointing out just a sampling.  I assume you also believe Swetnick's claims that Kavanaugh was involved in gang rapes too?

https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/07/one-ford-narrative-too-many/

• Plus1 1

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Lol...only a partisan who can't stand Trump would believe these allegations.  There are so many holes and gaps in her story and here is an article pointing out just a sampling. 

Dude.  You don't know what you're responding to.

Rick said Blasey Ford "lacked any whatsoever" in reference to corroborating evidence.  He either doesn't understand what corroborating evidence is or is lying to people here who will believe him if he attacks "the libs," because what I posted is just one point of corroborating evidence in her story.  There are more.

If you don't know what the conversation is about, don't jump in like you're making some point.  You (apparently) have no idea what you're talking about.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Rick said Blasey Ford "lacked any whatsoever" in reference to corroborating evidence.  He either doesn't understand what corroborating evidence is or is lying to people here who will believe him if he attacks "the libs," because what I posted is just one point of corroborating evidence in her story.  There are more.

If you don't know what the conversation is about, don't jump in like you're making some point.  You (apparently) have no idea what you're talking about.

The entire reason Susan Collins and Jeff Flake voted to confirm BK is a result of he lack of evidence to corroborate her claim that BK assaulted her.  I have read the posts on here and followed the Ford allegations EXTREMELY closely.  There are many things she said or could not remember that make her not seem credible at all.  

Also, I have seen plenty of others jump into 1/1 conversations I have had on here, and its perfectly acceptable for me to chime in as well.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

The entire reason Susan Collins and Jeff Flake voted to confirm BK is a result of he lack of evidence to corroborate her claim that BK assaulted her.  I have read the posts on here and followed the Ford allegations EXTREMELY closely.  There are many things she said or could not remember that make her not seem credible at all.  

That's not what Rick and I were discussing.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Also, I have seen plenty of others jump into 1/1 conversations I have had on here, and its perfectly acceptable for me to chime in as well.   

It is. Just like it's perfectly acceptable for me to show you how you're not talking sense. 

4 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

I have no blinders.  I haven’t made a comment for or against Kavanaugh.  I choose to not take a side in this because I can’t possibly imagine what a person who is a victim of sexual assault could be going through in their mind and I can’t fathom what the judge might be enduring if the claim is false.

But what you and Ric Flair are doing by victim shaming based on your wholly biased and unprofessional opinions is EXACTLY why people don’t say anything right away.  Why the lock it in for years and try to forget it.  Erase it from their minds.

And your’s and Flair’s childish, disgusting posts regarding alcohol didn’t go unnoticed.  It’s just fuel on top of an already toxic s#!t pile dumpster fire.

You had an opportunity as a rare outspoken conservative on this board to take the high road.  You chose, just like the leader of your party, to not do it.  

You, sir, are the one that’s blinded.  You had her pegged as a liar from the jump.  Nothing was going to change your mind.  It wouldn’t have mattered if she remembered everything.  You would have just said she made it up.  It wouldn’t have mattered if she had people to corroborate. They would have been liars too.  You made up your mind.

How do I know this about you?  You voted for a man despite there being actual audio evidence of him talking about how he can do anything he wants to a woman.  And you played it down.

Lastly, I feel sorry for your wife.  No woman should have to endure an assault of any kind.  And their credibility should never be taken lightly unless there is actual proof they aren’t telling the truth.  Which no one can do in this case.

I never victim shamed or pegged her as a liar from the start. I like to gather as much information as possible before coming to a conclusion. As I gathered more information I realized that there were so many holes in her story and she couldn't answer some basic simple answers. She lied about having a fear of flying as so many friends and ex-boyfriends have pointed out. Not to mention the timing of this accusation and the way the democrates sat on this story since July, her lawyer is a known outspoken resistance affiliate and now she's not going to pursue any future sexual misconduct allegations is all I needed to know. I connected the dots, maybe you should do the same. Had the allegations actually been true than I would've been 110% behind removing Kavanaugh and replacing him with another more suitable nominee. Its crazy how many members on this board pegged Kavanaugh quilty off the bat with very little substantiated evidence but here you are wagging your finger at me....but I'm not surprised. 

Maybe stop taking everything so serious, especially about the #BeersForBrett, cause I wasn't the one making a big deal about Kavanaugh's college drinking days. OMG Kavanaugh was drinking at a bar and you'll never guess what happened, he threw ice at someone before a fight broke out. He's unfit to be a Supreme Judge.....lol. Maybe that hashtag was a way of the world mocking the Democrates on how hard they were trying to find anything such as a silly bar fiasco to bring him down and/or delay the vote till after midterms. Calm down StPaul and drink a beer

I'm an outspoken conservative who refused to take the high road on what? I'm sorry but I started this thread to congratulate Justice Kavanaugh and of course the mob had to show up and start bitching and moaning. What I've learned within the past 2 years is that liberals will cry, bitch, moan and protest over E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Here's a helpful tip. Maybe next time, you and your posses stay out of these threads and take the high road too. I stay out of those other threads cause all they are are toxic bitch fest. 

Sure I voted for Trump even after that audio tape and you know who else did? Women. I didn't agree with what Trump said but men and women talk like that more than you would think, its also known as locker room talk. I voted for Trump because I wanted someone outside of cess pool to fix crap and you know what, he's doing just that.......have you seen the numbers? They are marvelous. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2

6 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

quilty

It's a typo but it's funny.

But seriously. Who here said Kavanaugh was guilty? The people you're mad at didn't. 

But note all the Fox News buzzwords here. Holes in her story. Resistance. The idea that the only thing people didn't want Kav for was this allegation, minimizing the wealth of other concerns. 

• Plus1 2

Freud would have an absolute field day with those slips. 

7 hours ago, Dewiz said:

My wife was a victim of an assault where her ex boyfriend picked her up and did a back suplex breaking her arm.

If your wife was a victim of an assault where her ex boyfriend grabbed her by the pu&&y without her consent, would you vote for him to be President? 

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, knapplc said:

It's a typo but it's funny.

But seriously. Who here said Kavanaugh was guilty? The people you're mad at didn't. 

But note all the Fox News buzzwords here. Holes in her story. Resistance. The idea that the only thing people didn't want Kav for was this allegation, minimizing the wealth of other concerns. 

The only thing it was missing was George Soros! The mastermind!

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

You do realize people can go back in your profile and read what you posted, right?

You didn’t respect or listen to Ford based on your comments.  You took what others said before she even testified and made up your mind she was a crazy liar.  Be honest with yourself.

And you are CLEARLY mocking Ford.  I don’t know how you could see it in any other light.

I’m in no way mocking Ford. I believe she’s sincere. I think she was probably assaulted by someone at some point. She seems to have some mental/psychological issues, which are unfortunate. I don’t think she’s intentionally lying, but probably is just mistaken. 

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

You keep claiming there is corroborating evidence, but then fail to list it. 

She doesn’t know where it allegedly happened, when it happened, who owned the home, how she got to the party or how she got home. The four (or so, since her story has changed) people she placed at the party, including a life-long friend, have stated they remember no such party and have no idea what she’s talking about.

So what is this corroborating evidence that you find so compelling?

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Dewiz said:

I never victim shamed or pegged her as a liar from the start. I like to gather as much information as possible before coming to a conclusion. As I gathered more information I realized that there were so many holes in her story and she couldn't answer some basic simple answers. She lied about having a fear of flying as so many friends and ex-boyfriends have pointed out. Not to mention the timing of this accusation and the way the democrates sat on this story since July, her lawyer is a known outspoken resistance affiliate and now she's not going to pursue any future sexual misconduct allegations is all I needed to know. I connected the dots, maybe you should do the same. Had the allegations actually been true than I would've been 110% behind removing Kavanaugh and replacing him with another more suitable nominee. Its crazy how many members on this board pegged Kavanaugh quilty off the bat with very little substantiated evidence but here you are wagging your finger at me....but I'm not surprised. 

Maybe stop taking everything so serious, especially about the #BeersForBrett, cause I wasn't the one making a big deal about Kavanaugh's college drinking days. OMG Kavanaugh was drinking at a bar and you'll never guess what happened, he threw ice at someone before a fight broke out. He's unfit to be a Supreme Judge.....lol. Maybe that hashtag was a way of the world mocking the Democrates on how hard they were trying to find anything such as a silly bar fiasco to bring him down and/or delay the vote till after midterms. Calm down StPaul and drink a beer

I'm an outspoken conservative who refused to take the high road on what? I'm sorry but I started this thread to congratulate Justice Kavanaugh and of course the mob had to show up and start bitching and moaning. What I've learned within the past 2 years is that liberals will cry, bitch, moan and protest over E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Here's a helpful tip. Maybe next time, you and your posses stay out of these threads and take the high road too. I stay out of those other threads cause all they are are toxic bitch fest. 

Sure I voted for Trump even after that audio tape and you know who else did? Women. I didn't agree with what Trump said but men and women talk like that more than you would think, its also known as locker room talk. I voted for Trump because I wanted someone outside of cess pool to fix crap and you know what, he's doing just that.......have you seen the numbers? They are marvelous. 

The only information you gathered was what you were fed to fulfill your already made up mind.  Stop lying to yourself and to anyone else.  You didn't research anything.  If you had, you would have brought up questions as to why Kavanaugh was unwilling to take a lie detector, why Mark Judge never testified under oath about this incident, and why the president thought it was important to withhold 100K documents regarding a lot of topics surrounding Kavanaugh.  If you did research that included those 3 very important aspects and still thought it was appropriate to make an OP congratulating the man and making light of the drinking, then I know what you are saying is fraudulent.

And ONCE AGAIN.  Just because there is no evidence, doesn't make her a liar.  That's not how it works.  And you're quick to point out friends and ex-boyfriends that didn't support her claims but you just wrote off people that did support her.  So, again, you chose to believe who you wanted to believe.  That's not research.  

It doesn't matter if she didn't want to further pursue her allegations.  You wouldn't believe her anyway.  It wouldn't change your mind one bit if she brought charges against him.  You've already decided she is a liar with no basis of fact to prove it.

It doesn't surprise me that you use the Fox News talking point of "locker room talk"  It proves the point further that you do zero research except to find vindication in your own opinion of a matter.  And sure women voted for him.  There's a sucker born every minute.

Just stop acting like you try to understand both sides.  Because you don't.  You haven't.  And you have no plans to.  Just be real with yourself.  

And here's a helpful tip:  Stop trolling.  You know you're doing it.  Others know you're doing it.  

Just now, Ric Flair said:

You keep claiming there is corroborating evidence, but then fail to list it.  

So what is this corroborating evidence that you find so compelling?

I posted one piece of corroborating evidence already, and I'll post more and more and more if you keep asking, but really, you should stop. Because this is just embarrassing for a guy who claims to have his JD.

Give us the definition of corroborating evidence, counselor.  Let's see if you actually know what it is. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I’m in no way mocking Ford. I believe she’s sincere. I think she was probably assaulted by someone at some point. She seems to have some mental/psychological issues, which are unfortunate. I don’t think she’s intentionally lying, but probably is just mistaken. 

Just f#&%ing stop your back pedaling.  Nothing you said prior to yesterday indicates you believe what you are trying to say now.  Just stop.  It's better for everyone if you just say what you say and don't try to back away from it later

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

The only information you gathered was what you were fed to fulfill your already made up mind.  Stop lying to yourself and to anyone else.  You didn't research anything.  If you had, you would have brought up questions as to why Kavanaugh was unwilling to take a lie detector, why Mark Judge never testified under oath about this incident, and why the president thought it was important to withhold 100K documents regarding a lot of topics surrounding Kavanaugh.  If you did research that included those 3 very important aspects and still thought it was appropriate to make an OP congratulating the man and making light of the drinking, then I know what you are saying is fraudulent.

And ONCE AGAIN.  Just because there is no evidence, doesn't make her a liar.  That's not how it works.  And you're quick to point out friends and ex-boyfriends that didn't support her claims but you just wrote off people that did support her.  So, again, you chose to believe who you wanted to believe.  That's not research.  

It doesn't matter if she didn't want to further pursue her allegations.  You wouldn't believe her anyway.  It wouldn't change your mind one bit if she brought charges against him.  You've already decided she is a liar with no basis of fact to prove it.

It doesn't surprise me that you use the Fox News talking point of "locker room talk"  It proves the point further that you do zero research except to find vindication in your own opinion of a matter.  And sure women voted for him.  There's a sucker born every minute.

Just stop acting like you try to understand both sides.  Because you don't.  You haven't.  And you have no plans to.  Just be real with yourself.  

And here's a helpful tip:  Stop trolling.  You know you're doing it.  Others know you're doing it.  

Lie detector tests are not foolproof, which is why they are not admissible in court. I would never allow a client of mine to take one.

Mark Judge submitted a statement under oath and then was interviewed by the FBI. 

The 100k documents Democrats keep bleating about were almost wholly documents someone else drafted that Kavanaugh then reviewed. 

List the people who did support Ford’s account. Newsflash...there aren’t any. Unless you’re counting people she finally allegedly told about the event decades later....some “witnesses.”

• Plus1 1