Well hello there Justice Kavanaugh

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I posted one piece of corroborating evidence already, and I'll post more and more and more if you keep asking, but really, you should stop. Because this is just embarrassing for a guy who claims to have his JD.

Give us the definition of corroborating evidence, counselor.  Let's see if you actually know what it is. 

The fact that she seems to have known him in 1982 is what you’re hanging your hat on? 

Seriously?

:lol:

1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

Just f#&%ing stop your back pedaling.  Nothing you said prior to yesterday indicates you believe what you are trying to say now.  Just stop.  It's better for everyone if you just say what you say and don't try to back away from it later

No back pedaling involved. I’ve been consistent on this. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

The fact that she seems to have known him in 1982 is what you’re hanging your hat on? 

Seriously?

It refutes your claim that Blasey Ford "lacked any whatsoever."

She didn't, there's plenty, and only a person who doesn't understand the legal definition of corroborating evidence would make this mistake.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It refutes your claim that Blasey Ford "lacked any whatsoever."

She didn't, there's plenty, and only a person who doesn't understand the legal definition of corroborating evidence would make this mistake.

Plenty? You’ve pointed to the fact they seem to have known each other back then. That’s “plenty” of corroborating evidence that he sexually assaulted her?

And I’m the one who doesn’t understand what corroborating evidence is? 

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Plenty? You’ve pointed to the fact they seem to have known each other back then. That’s “plenty” of corroborating evidence that he sexually assaulted her?

And I’m the one who doesn’t understand what corroborating evidence is? 

Is that or is that not corroborating evidence? Answer the question, counselor.

Acting like Collins, Flake, or any of these Trumpkins in here actually "gathered as much information as possible before coming to a conclusion" is disingenuous at best. That was a sham hearing (cross-examination) and investigation from the start.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, QMany said:

Corroborating evidence might be a calendar, produced by the accused, demonstrating he attended a party drinking with the exact people Ford alleged. Unfortunately, the partisan prosecutor barely scratched that surface. 

OMG SPOILERS!!!!!

It's more fun to dole it out piecemeal.  Let him keep embarrassing himself.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, QMany said:

Corroborating evidence might be a calendar, produced by the accused, demonstrating he attended a party drinking with the exact people Ford alleged. Unfortunately, the partisan prosecutor barely scratched that surface. 

Some of the same people were listed. Others weren’t. It’s unclear if Ford was at that party. 

It’s unsurprising that Kavanaugh hung out with his friends...and that he drank with them. Is that corroboration that Ford was probably there and he probably sexually assaulted her? Of course not.

• Thanks 1