Could this be the week? Talking Skers vs Cats

8 minutes ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

Is it? Troy got 36 pointed by Boise St.  Meanwhile, Northwestern beat MSU at MSU (a good win, but not a great win) and hung within 3 against Michigan.  Troy has no real wins. 

So if Nebraska doesn't count as a real win, you can't really gloat about beating us last year, HA IN YOUR FACE!

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

Were there people actually gloating?  I mean it was of course nice to get another win in the column (not that you would know the feeling) but I think we all wished it would have been against a quality opponent. 

Now you know how we felt being given you as a Black Friday opponent.  Don't worry, we will knock over you paper tower soon enough and you can quietly go back to stewing in jealousy from afar.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

Is it? Troy got 36 pointed by Boise St.  Meanwhile, Northwestern beat MSU at MSU (a good win, but not a great win) and hung within 3 against Michigan.  Troy has no real wins. 

It is because it’s only 5 games into a season and you’re trying to compare to unranked teams about one being A LOT better than the other.

One team has one bad loss and doesn’t have a “real” win while the other has one “real” win but 2 losses.

To say NW is A LOT better is very, very debatable 

41 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

What date?

Haha.  My bad. 10/13/2018 We tame the wildcats!  I feel good about this game.  Day by day we get better and better!  First of the 6 wins we need to go bowling.  Our good teams have played them tough and our bad teams have played them tough.  We are due for a good NU to show up all 4 quarters.  We are much better than our record indicates.