It’s All Hypothetical.

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

I guess if 8-5 is possible, why not 7-6? We would definitely be the “it” team if 7 of last 8 happened. 

To top it off, Auburn even ended the season with back to back losses and still ranked without any momentum.

We wont get the benefit of the SEC bias in the polls though. They have to start all their teams high so they dont lose any ground for beating each other. 

15 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Holy hell we need to start winning so these ridiculous hypotheticals can stop. Ranked with 6 losses? I don’t think so Clark.

these hypotheticals started when we were undefeated and had 1 loss. They are here to stay regardless of record.

23 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Because he's excited about 8-5?

If we win our next 8, I’ll drive to @Redux house and punch him in the nuts 800 times.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

these hypotheticals started when we were undefeated and had 1 loss. They are here to stay regardless of record.

Yeah but some of them were actually plausible 3 or 4 weeks ago. At 0-5 some questions just shouldn’t be proffered. Hypotheticals are fun when you’re winning, and especially unfun when you are winless. That is why I expressed the desire to start winning. Then at least the hypotheticals won’t be so crazy. But we gotta fill these pages with something I guess.

20 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

what if.....you are on a lot of drugs

1 thing I don’t ever plan to do, unless you consider alcohol a drug. Then yes, always on lot of drugs.

14 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Yeah but some of them were actually plausible 3 or 4 weeks ago. At 0-5 some questions just shouldn’t be proffered. Hypotheticals are fun when you’re winning, and especially unfun when you are winless. That is why I expressed the desire to start winning. Then at least the hypotheticals won’t be so crazy. But we gotta fill these pages with something I guess.

Sorry bud :(