The Angry Violent Left

4 minutes ago, Landlord said:

First of all, there's no mob in here, and I also don't think anyone is angry. Can you please quit with the ambiguous generalized ad hominems?

Secondly, you're proving that you only said that as a 'gotcha' that you could fall back to as soon as someone didn't say what you wanted them to.

Thirdly, all you keep doing over and over is 'condeming' a specific thing from 2+ years ago while railing against something that is bigger than a specific thing but is a 'trend' that is 'growing' and a sign of 'the angry left'.

You're either unwilling to or unable to look at your own side and entertain the idea that there is also a 'trend' that is 'growing' over there as well. When it's your side it's, "Oh I condemned that, moving on", and when it's the side you don't like it's, "This is a symptom of something much bigger!"

Fourthly, still waiting on those rebuttals re: Obama/Democrat politicians and BLM.

Fifthly, are you just a master troll playing 5D chess and conning us all, or are you really this incapable of critical thinking? 

1. There are some in this thread alone who have expressed their anger at Trump and I have seen this in the many other Anti-Trump threads.

2. I have talked about a recent trend that is picking up pace.  If I were picking examples from various parts of the last 20 years that would be different. 

3. What is the growing trend among GOP members in Congress. When have various members  called for intimidation and confrontation including in restaurants?

4. I provided plenty of examples of Obama and Dems supporting BLM. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/dnc-passes-resolution-supporting-black-lives-matter/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/1/black-lives-matter-rips-democrats-leaked-memo-how-/

And here is one more showing how Obama and Holder wanted to keep alive the narrative that the police officer was wrong in the Ferguson case despite the investigation showing otherwise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/03/13/fueling-cop-hate-how-politicians-fan-the-flames/amp/

There are mounds of other articles showing that the Dems stuck by BLM despite internally acknowledging they were a radical group.

5. Not a master troll or chess player and do not slander either...how about you?

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

3. What is the growing trend among GOP members in Congress. When have various members  called for intimidation and confrontation including in restaurants?

Why do you only limit this to members of Congress?  Isn't the President the leader of the party and the highest point in our government with the most influence on the tone of America?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I have zero problem with Democrats supporting the issues BLM is trying to address.....while condemning the violent side.

Funny thing is, Republicans don't even want non-violent protests against those issues.

So...is it just that Republicans are angry any time a black person protests no matter if it's violent or non-violent?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Trump was not elected because Obama was black and was elected twice. That is just a garbage statement to ignore the reality that Obama was a failed POTUS. Trump won a couple hundred Obama counties which sealed the deal for him...but yes those Rust Belt states who voted for Obama were really upset he was black.

How is this a reality? He was elected twice so he couldn't be elected again by law, or he likely would have. Within a quarter of Trump being elected he was spouting off about how great we were doing. That is because Obama left us in good economic standing, not because of anything Trump was doing

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm struggling to see where this has been wrong the last 10 or so years.

The right was bitter when a black "liberal" got voted into office.  They thought he was going to come take all their guns away and pushed hard the idea that he was a Muslim from Kenya who wants to usher in Sharia Law.

The other major factor in who they vote for is abortion which they deem against their religion and will pretty much do anything to get people on the SC who will over turn RvsW.

I'm struggling to see where his statements were wrong.

You are proving to be a narrow minded leftist more and more. Suggesting the right was upset over his skin color is another failed attempt at race baiting and playing identity politics. 

Regarding guns, Obama did push for gun control over and over and over, so again this is focused on his policy, not his skin.  Did the right frantically march in the faces of Dems and disrupt them in restaurants?  

So you asked how Obama was wrong in calling the right bitter...how is Trump wrong in calling the Left an Angry Left mob...especially after what we witnessed on Capitol Hill these past few weeks with the Kav hearings. Are you denying there were angry mobs of leftists screaming at anyone they disagreed with?

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do you only limit this to members of Congress?  Isn't the President the leader of the party and the highest point in our government with the most influence on the tone of America?

The entire point in this thread is a growing trend among many members on the Left....the fact you cant point to such a trend among Republicans in Congress is telling....

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

How is this a reality? He was elected twice so he couldn't be elected again by law, or he likely would have. Within a quarter of Trump being elected he was spouting off about how great we were doing. That is because Obama left us in good economic standing, not because of anything Trump was doing

Low economic growth, drastic rise in terrorism, greater racial division, a widening of income inequality, and on and on.  His significant legislation, Obamacare, was a bust. 

12 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/dnc-passes-resolution-supporting-black-lives-matter/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/1/black-lives-matter-rips-democrats-leaked-memo-how-/

And here is one more showing how Obama and Holder wanted to keep alive the narrative that the police officer was wrong in the Ferguson case despite the investigation showing otherwise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/03/13/fueling-cop-hate-how-politicians-fan-the-flames/amp/

There are mounds of other articles showing that the Dems stuck by BLM despite internally acknowledging they were a radical group.

It's almost like...he didn't read any of what I provided as sources to give context to BLM.

*snip* greater racial division *snip*

If we're attributing this to be Obama's fault, then are we also attributing the rise in hate crimes over the last two years to be Trump's fault?

Low economic growth, drastic rise in terrorism, greater racial division, a widening of income inequality, and on and on.  His significant legislation, Obamacare, was a bust. 

Low economic growth? From the one of the worst recessions in history to a booming economy in Trumps first quarter is not what I would consider low economic growth. As far as Obamacare goes, it is far better than anything the Republicans have put forth despite constant reassurance they had a better idea.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Just in case anyone wonders where this topic comes from:

Apparently, "violence" includes telling Cons they can't eat at your restaurant, but any kind of opposition will do.  The goal is to demonize your political opponent, and it works for a group of impressionable people.  Whatever Donald says they believe, and here's an example.

They need to stop calling them "impressionable" and start using the non PC terms for them, since that's all they'll understand.  Gullible Idiots.  That's what they are, that will cherry pick whatever their propaganda machine serves them up and get outraged about it.

EVERYONE, on both sides, unless they are a nut-ball are outraged about most of the list. 

But personally, I find it hard to care if any representative (R or D) can't go out to dinner with the public if they spend their days s#!tting on them and policies they depend on, they absolutely need to know how the things they do affects the citizens of the country and most of them insulate themselves from the public so they can live in their own little bubble and pretend everyone agrees with them on everything.

14 minutes ago, Landlord said:

It's almost like...he didn't read any of what I provided as sources to give context to BLM.

If we're attributing this to be Obama's fault, then are we also attributing the rise in hate crimes over the last two years to be Trump's fault?

I never said the creation of BLM was Obamas fault but I dont think he spoke loudly enough against the movement as it became radicalized and he and his cabinet (and Dems in general) promoted the Ferguson narrative that Darren Wilson was at fault despite the investigation showing otherwise. I get that some officers are bad, but for the 98%-plus that risk their lives everyday to protect us, the support they needed from the POTUS was not their consistently. 

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I never said the creation of BLM was Obamas fault but I dont think he spoke loudly enough against the movement as it became radicalized 

I mean the thing is that it never became radicalized so, what the hell are you talking about?