The Angry Violent Left

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

why did you cut off the first part of what i said? 

Because it wasn't relevant to what I was asking.  You have, throughout the past several days and before when you used to post in here before changing your name, always referred to Black Lives Matter as a radical group.

The question is, do you think everyone involved in Black Lives Matter are all radicals?

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Because it wasn't relevant to what I was asking.  You have, throughout the past several days and before when you used to post in here before changing your name, always referred to Black Lives Matter as a radical group.

The question is, do you think everyone involved in Black Lives Matter are all radicals?

As I just shared before, if there is a desire to tangent into BLM please open a new thread. 

As a general rule I would never say every single person affiliated with a group behaves the same way. 

41 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

The entire point in this thread is a growing trend among many members on the Left....the fact you cant point to such a trend among Republicans in Congress is telling....

Yes, the point of your thread is about the left.  But, then you ask about the right.  It has been pointed out to you many times when the President has called for violence and where right wingers have committed violence.....then.....every time it's pointed out, you revert back to....."This thread is about leftists.....why don't you point out where the GOP congress is....."

Since we are talking about arguments being "telling", it's pretty telling that you have narrowed the scope down so much that in your eyes, it has to be one specific group of people.  Everyone outside that group is off limits....including the President of the US and leader of the Republican Party.

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

As a general rule I would never say every single person affiliated with a group behaves the same way. 

A question that would be helpful in this discussion since you admit it's not everyone in a group.......

Are we both limiting this discussion to just the radical sides of the party or group?  Or, if a part of a party or group does something, are we grouping the entire party or group with that selective smaller group?

Just need clarification.

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interesting.....what is your definition of a "leftist" that you are saying I'm a part of?

Sorry to say this BRB, but despite your conservative leanings, the fact that you are able to think critically and engage in intelligent conversation puts quite a bit of distance between you and the typical Trumpist Republican. You are outside their circle, ergo you are obviously a leftist. Which also means you are angry and violent. 

Just now, Ulty said:

Sorry to say this BRB, but despite your conservative leanings, the fact that you are able to think critically and engage in intelligent conversation puts quite a bit of distance between you and the typical Trumpist Republican. You are outside their circle, ergo you are obviously a leftist. Which also means you angry and violent. 

I mean....I've spoken out fairly often about being critical of Trump.  So, that makes me an angry leftists.

Does that mean then anyone who spoke out fairly often about being critical of Obama or Hillary is an angry rightist?

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

As I just shared before, if there is a desire to tangent into BLM please open a new thread. 

Not true. You regularly lump all Libs and Dems into one category if it suits your narrative .

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, the point of your thread is about the left.  But, then you ask about the right.  It has been pointed out to you many times when the President has called for violence and where right wingers have committed violence.....then.....every time it's pointed out, you revert back to....."This thread is about leftists.....why don't you point out where the GOP congress is....."

Since we are talking about arguments being "telling", it's pretty telling that you have narrowed the scope down so much that in your eyes, it has to be one specific group of people.  Everyone outside that group is off limits....including the President of the US and leader of the Republican Party.

I am still waiting on examples of Democrats being attacked in restaurants or shot at or attacked because of their political views. The only response has been Giffords from many years ago and as I shared Jared L the shooter had no ties to the right.  You want to try to make a false equivalency with Trump and its just not working. I do see your buddy opened an Angry Right thread as a juvenile attempt to justify the trend underway on the Left.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Sorry to say this BRB, but despite your conservative leanings, the fact that you are able to think critically and engage in intelligent conversation puts quite a bit of distance between you and the typical Trumpist Republican. You are outside their circle, ergo you are obviously a leftist. Which also means you are angry and violent. 

If BRB has Conservative or Pro-Trump leanings then I must be the biggest Obama fan in here. LMFAO.   

• Haha 1

I am still waiting on examples of Democrats being attacked in restaurants or shot at or attacked because of their political views. The only response has been Giffords from many years ago and as I shared Jared L the shooter had no ties to the right.  You want to try to make a false equivalency with Trump and its just not working. I do see your buddy opened an Angry Right thread as a juvenile attempt to justify the trend underway on the Left.

Check out this guy, apparently has never heard of JFK.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Wait......those have to be together?

They do these days. Does anyone know the real definition of conservatism anymore? I'd like to think I am more conservative in wanting more states rights and fiscal responsibility but apparently those aren't things that matter.

• Plus1 1