The Angry Violent Left

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....Bobby was shot at a Hotel.  MLK was shot at a Hotel.  

So......the Angry Leftist Mob just needs to wait till Republicans go to a Hotel?  Does it have to be a Trump Hotel? 

Idk, these rules are hard to understand since they keep changing.  It's like 90s cell phone contract fine print.  "Your minutes are only good on the 3rd friday of the month after 11pm until 2am."

33 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

They do these days. Does anyone know the real definition of conservatism anymore? I'd like to think I am more conservative in wanting more states rights and fiscal responsibility but apparently those aren't things that matter.

I do agree the terms liberal and conservative have been altered. Liberal is supposed to mean being open minded but we have all seen that is not true...liberals are only open minded if you agree with them. 

Conservative used to mean you liked slow change and protected the status quo but Trump was elected as a "Conservative" to blow up the establishment and status quo.

13 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Lol...now we have to go back 7 decades...thanks for that humor.

No, you only have to go back to last year.

Stop being so obtuse. Your "point" is ridiculously and completely asinine when both sides have similar issues the last two presidents. The only difference is the head of one party never actively called for violent actions to be taken by his followers or the government itself. That head was your much loathed Barrack Obama. He is a better human in every regard than Donald Trump. Deal with it.

• Plus1 3

Conservatives used to stand for limited government, personal responsibility, and family values. Well, they at least campaigned on those things. But now the right has stopped pretending about those values altogether. Trump and the Republicans today do not embody conservatism. The definition that matches a little more closely is "fascism."

Liberalism stands for equality and civil rights. Open mindedness only goes so far. When you are staunchly opposed to equality as you and Trump are, then you will be opposed. That opposition doesn't have to be violent, but it sometimes it does have to be angry.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

No, you only have to go back to last year.

Stop being so obtuse. Your "point" is ridiculously and completely asinine when both sides have similar issues. The only difference is the head of one party never actively called for violent actions to be taken by his followers or the government itself. That head was your much loathed Barrack Obama. He is a better human in every regard than Donald Trump. Deal with it.

Stop with the false moral equivalents with the examples I laid out. Your last party nominee just said this week that the left does not need to be civil. As for Barack "America Last" Obama...that could be a whole new thread.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Yes. Funny how it clicks for people once you know who they are.

He wasn't really acting like his old self until the last 24 hours. I'm not as good at the reverse look up as you. :ph34r:

I couldn't even find his name change thread...:hmmph

• Plus1 1

I'm still waiting on what makes me a "leftist".  I feel like I'm a lost soul in a wandering universe without that clarification.

32 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Conservative used to mean you liked slow change and protected the status quo but Trump was elected as a "Conservative" to blow up the establishment and status quo.

So....you admit that Trump himself is not conservative. (actually, he's had very democratic (liberal) views his entire life)....and was a supporter of the Clintons...you know....until he ran against her.

But....I'm not conservative if I don't support him.

I'm so confused.

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

He wasn't really acting like his old self until the last 24 hours. I'm not as good at the reverse look up as you. :ph34r:

I couldn't even find his name change thread...:hmmph

I changed the name over a year ago to better show my Husker Spirit. The frustation with the Lefts hoax on Kavanaugh caused me to reengage and I was hoping some had matured or grown in here but some things never change. It appears to be the same intolerant anti-GOP and anti-Trump group of ten that needs to use this forum as their personal safe space. Just as I pointed out a year ago, there are still over 90% of threads and posts in here attacking Trump and Republicans despite all the improvements we have seen in the country.