The Angry Violent Left

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Nope. I don’t share personal information on here. I made that mistake once, the guy was a complete a$$**** about it, and I decided never again.

Weird that Obama has so many records we’ve never seen.

A 5 minute Google search will tell you that it’s not weird at all. You are either too lazy to find out it’s not weird compared to other presidents or you just want to stay ignorant.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

It's not OK to hide records? I suppose you're upset about those 30,000 emails Hillary never produced?

If Obama was such a stellar student, then why not simply release the records? 

And yes, Hillary was under a subpoena when she destroyed those records. She should have been prosecuted for that.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Ric Flair said:

And yes, Hillary was under a subpoena when she destroyed those records. She should have been prosecuted for that.

Should the public, or our elected representatives, have had access to Brett Kavanaugh's entire cadre of documents?

Should Donald Trump have disclosed his taxes to the American public?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No president has ever released their academic records. The only nominee that I know of was Kerry. Bush’s were leaked and then he released some in 2004 with his grades blacked out.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Should the public, or our elected representatives, have had access to Brett Kavanaugh's entire cadre of documents?

Should Donald Trump have disclosed his taxes to the American public?

It depends. Most of the records the Dems whined about weren’t his records, but merely documents that crossed his desk.

Yes, I think Presidential candidates should disclose their personal tax returns.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Moiraine said:

No president has ever released their academic records. The only nominee that I know of was Kerry. Bush’s were leaked and then he released some in 2004 with his grades blacked out.

No President I can remember has had serious questions raised about how they got into a particular school or how they did there...aside from GW and Obama.

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Why did Obama have serious questions raised about how he got into a particular school?

Because he’s clearly not the brightest bulb. He was also a self-described pothead slacker. So it seems clear that he got into Harvard based on being bi-racial and possibly claiming to be an immigrant. The fact he won’t simply release his records seems to confirm that.

• Thanks 1