The Angry Violent Left

4 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Republicans lose the House and you don’t see any protest, people screaming at the sky, rioting, harassing politicians, etc from Republicans 

Liberals on the other hand.....

What a bunch of losers 

Pretty sure I see Bigredbuster, TGHusker, and Knapp leading the chant.....

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Just stop...When this intern shows her bruises from being "gently pushed aside" and Acosta actually faces charges, you can bring this nonsense.  

http://fortune.com/2016/03/10/reporter-bruises-trump/

So because this intern doesn’t have any bruises makes this seem like a non concern or problem? Hahahahaha.

Had Trump done this twitter would’ve exploded and non stop coverage by the press. 

So glad Acosta got his credentials taking away.....it was waaaaaayyyy over due. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Republicans lose the House and you don’t see any protest, people screaming at the sky, rioting, harassing politicians, etc from Republicans 

What a bunch of losers 

Youre absolutely right. They just send bombs to them and murder people at grocery stores and places of worship instead. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

So because this intern doesn’t have any bruises makes this seem like a non concern or problem? Hahahahaha.

Had Trump done this twitter would’ve exploded and non stop coverage by the press. 

So glad Acosta got his credentials taking away.....it was waaaaaayyyy over due. 

Did you watch the video you and I posted?  That's what makes this a "non concern or problem".

I originally posted that video as a joke because I thought I must have missed a story or something.  Come to find out some people are just dense....

• Plus1 1
Just now, funhusker said:

Did you watch the video you and I posted?  That's what makes this a "non concern or problem".

I originally posted that video as a joke because I thought I must have missed a story or something.  Come to find out some people are just dense....

not dense...just alt right

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

What a bunch of losers 

we just see the president declaring war on the press and committing this generations version of the saturday night massacre 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Frott Scost said:

Youre absolutely right. They just send bombs to them and murder people at grocery stores and places of worship instead. 

No different than a so called comedian holding a decapitated trump head, rapper pretending to assasinate Trump in music video, a Caesar play showing an actor dressed up as Trump getting ambushed and murdered, Madonna saying that she’s thought about blowing up the White House, Scalise getting shot and almost dying, assault a politician in his own yard, send powder in a letter to Trump Jr. I could keep going

Btw the douche who shot up the Synagogue wasn’t even a trump supporter lol

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

No different than a so called comedian holding a decapitated trump head, rapper pretending to assasinate Trump in music video, a Caesar play showing an actor dressed up as Trump getting ambushed and murdered, Madonna saying that she’s thought about blowing up the White House, Scalise getting shot and almost dying, assault a politician in his own yard, send powder in a letter to Trump Jr. I could keep going

Btw the douche who shot up the Synagogue wasn’t even a trump supporter lol

You said republicans. Not Trump supporters...

35 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

What a bunch of losers 

FWIW...those guys are nuts.   i hope it wasn't the presidents railings about the press being the enemy of the people that instigated it.