The Angry Violent Left

4 hours ago, Dewiz said:

No different than a so called comedian holding a decapitated trump head, rapper pretending to assasinate Trump in music video, a Caesar play showing an actor dressed up as Trump getting ambushed and murdered, Madonna saying that she’s thought about blowing up the White House, Scalise getting shot and almost dying, assault a politician in his own yard, send powder in a letter to Trump Jr. I could keep going

Btw the douche who shot up the Synagogue wasn’t even a trump supporter lol

Very different. Only one of those (Scalise) was actual violence caused by politics. Rand Paul was an argument between neighbors over a brush pile, not politically motivated. Powder was determined to be cornstarch, and while the rest was in poor taste, it was not illegal and didn't physically harm/ kill anyone. Right wing extremists have been responsible for many actual human deaths, and physical harm. Stats on that issue have been posted in this thread.  

9 hours ago, Dewiz said:

No different than a so called comedian holding a decapitated trump head, rapper pretending to assasinate Trump in music video, a Caesar play showing an actor dressed up as Trump getting ambushed and murdered, Madonna saying that she’s thought about blowing up the White House, Scalise getting shot and almost dying, assault a politician in his own yard, send powder in a letter to Trump Jr. I could keep going

Btw the douche who shot up the Synagogue wasn’t even a trump supporter lol

Lots of leftwing nuts out there.

• Plus1 2

Ric, dewiz and huskernation need to get their damn priorities straight man. Nowhere to be found the last three weeks to condemn what happened. Actual f#&%ing murders and attempted murders! Nowhere. But god forbide a protest happens at Trumps mouth Tucker Carlsons house and they are right there to condemn and blame and say “republicans dont do this stuff but the left does when they lose”. Or rics response is “ well the left has nut jobs too”. You three need to let go of your f#&%ing egos and become decent human beings. I guarantee you when Scalise was shot we had posters that identify with the left condemn the shooting. 

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Ric, dewiz and huskernation need to get their damn priorities straight man. Nowhere to be found the last three weeks to condemn what happened. Actual f#&%ing murders and attempted murders! Nowhere. But god forbide a protest happens at Trumps mouth Tucker Carlsons house and they are right there to condemn and blame and say “republicans dont do this stuff but the left does when they lose”. Or rics response is “ well the left has nut jobs too”. You three need to let go of your f#&%ing egos and become decent human beings. I guarantee you when Scalise was shot we had posters that identify with the left condemn the shooting. 

Dude you need to chill. Please don’t attack the posters

Just because I or others didn’t get on here condemning the recent events doesn’t mean that we approve such actions so please stop.