The Angry Violent Left

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

When they actively campaign for republicans, wouldn’t that make them the opponent to the democrats?

As I said earlier CNN and MSNBC have become an extension of the DNC and they reach far more viewers with their daily biased segments than they would attending a rally.

• Plus1 1

43 minutes ago, Whistlebritches said:

This thread really delivered it for me.

I've been on vacation so I was a couple pages behind on the thread. As I get to the end of page 11 I think to myself that the only thing missing here is Bnill bringing Obama into the conversation. It's his signature; it always happened back before he got his name changed when he posted here more frequently. And then it happened. Part way down page 12 and he posted the video about Obama and Fox. I seriously laughed out loud.

I don't know how you guys continue to argue with him.

Lol well this thread was started talking about the Angry left mobs and it didnt take long for some to bring Trump into the dialogue...well before Obama was brought up. Sorry had to call you on that.  Did you really just make this statement and fail to acknowledge how so many others brought up Trump. LMFAO.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You act like those Fox personalities don’t actively campaign for republicans every day. 

Fox slants to the right just as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC slant to the left and supports left leaning candidates with the questions they ask and how they cover the news.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s been shown over and over that Fox News totally makes up crap or promotes conspiracy theories about democrats on a very regular basis. 

LOL post of the year.  The same can be said of CNN, MSNBC and more liberal outlets.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Lol well this thread was started talking about the Angry left mobs and it didnt take long for some to bring Trump into the dialogue...well before Obama was brought up. Sorry had to call you on that.  Did you really just make this statement and fail to acknowledge how so many others brought up Trump. LMFAO.

Uh, you started this thread, and in your OP, you mentioned Trump three times in the first paragraph. :dunno

• Plus1 4
6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Here's the very first sentence of this thread. Which you wrote.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:54 AM, HuskerNation1 said:

One thing that should concern all Americans is the growing anger from the Left that is promoting or resorting to violence since Trump was elected.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Uh, you started this thread, and in your OP, you mentioned Trump three times in the first paragraph. :dunno

Yes acknowleding the timeframe when the left mob became hysterical and out of control. Its called Trump derangement syndrome that many have. I then listed out 10 examples that not involve Trump yet that is what many posters came back to. Amazing you are not able to see that.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s been shown over and over that Fox News totally makes up crap or promotes conspiracy theories about democrats on a very regular basis. 

their views are based entirely on the R or D by the name of whoever they are talking about.  consider how fox covered obama vs trump when both talked about N. korea

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

3 minutes ago, commando said:

their views are based entirely on the R or D by the name of whoever they are talking about.  consider how fox covered obama vs trump when both talked about N. korea

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Also consider how Fox covered Obama vs Trump when it came to their citizenship.

You beat an opponent, you shoot to kill an enemy. So I'd say there is a big difference. When a network sits around and critisizes the color of your suit for a whole news cycle, I'd say its fair to call them an opponent.

Edit: lol almost forgot the whole birth certificate thing. And CNN is biased against Trump? Please, Fox basically called Obama a terrorist repeatedly.

• Plus1 1