The Angry Violent Left

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

So, uh, about that "angry violent protest" at Tucker Carlson's house. Apparently - and you'll probably want to sit down for this because the shock could kill you - Tucker Carlson may have lied about what happened.

Here's the rest of the thread. You can read it in its native format if you want to click on the tweet above. 

This happened, what, a week or two, ago?

It's no doubt good that the truth finally came out, but unfortunately the hacks already got the narrative they wanted and pushed it out to their followers. Unfortunate that the facts always lag behind the flashy headlines.

3 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

I wish they weren’t allowed to lie at all about what’s plain as day on video although I know that could lead to some unintended consequences.

I don’t think lying to the public in order to get their vote is what was intended with free speech.

• 3 months later...

Can't believe this is assault and battery.  I can believe disorderly conduct

The gal was a bit drunk when she knocked the MEGA hat off of the guy so the story states.   Boy we are too on edge when this little incident gets to the point where cops are

needed and it makes local TV.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/woman-arrested-for-assaulting-man-wearing-maga-hat-on-cape-cod/923965262

13 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

The gal was a bit drunk when she knocked the MEGA hat off of the guy so the story states.   Boy we are too on edge when this little incident gets to the point where cops are

https://www.boston25news.com/news/woman-arrested-for-assaulting-man-wearing-maga-hat-on-cape-cod/923965262

OR - and I know this is a crazy suggestion - maybe you don't do something to a person just because they're wearing a MAGA hat? Maybe don't lay your hands on them and you won't get in trouble?

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

First off. The woman was pretty stupid and she should get some type of legal penalty.  As much as I think those hats make someone look friggen stupid, doesn't give me the right to go knock it off their head or even confront them about it.

Hey, if the guy wants to look stupid, it's his right.

MAGA people are going to then blow every incident like this up to show how they are so abused in public and being discriminated against.  Well........Trump would call that being a snowflake.  

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

First off. The woman was pretty stupid and she should get some type of legal penalty.  As much as I think those hats make someone look friggen stupid, doesn't give me the right to go knock it off their head or even confront them about it.

Hey, if the guy wants to look stupid, it's his right.

MAGA people are going to then blow every incident like this up to show how they are so abused in public and being discriminated against.  Well........Trump would call that being a snowflake.  

It's like someone who's wearing an Iowa hat, amiright?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

OR - and I know this is a crazy suggestion - maybe you don't do something to a person just because they're wearing a MAGA hat? Maybe don't lay your hands on them and you won't get in trouble?

Pausing to think is a good crime prevention practice indeed

5 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Yea if that one swipe was the worst of it, I’m not sure why the cops were even called, other than her being intoxicated. Her response also wasn’t the greatest. 

The fact that this is news is silly.