Bracketology 2019

• 2 months later...

Its amazing to me that he has 8 Big Ten teams getting in(and Penn State is first 4 out)... From last year to this year, suddenly we are WAYYYY better as a conference?

I mean I get that Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana should be better but 8 is a lot.

I need to see it to believe it with Wisconsin. They were not good last year. Gophers had a lot of excuses but I also am curious to see how they bounce back.

59 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Its amazing to me that he has 8 Big Ten teams getting in(and Penn State is first 4 out)... From last year to this year, suddenly we are WAYYYY better as a conference?

I mean I get that Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana should be better but 8 is a lot.

I need to see it to believe it with Wisconsin. They were not good last year. Gophers had a lot of excuses but I also am curious to see how they bounce back.

Wisconsin had basically every guard who would have had significant playing time injured last year so they had no outside shooting.  They should be much better this year.   I'm less optimistic about Minnesota making a big jump this year than Wisconsin.

1 hour ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Part of the reason they probably see such a easy turn around for Wisky is that they had some significant injuries and Happ is still a monster, probably even better too.

Just now, RedSavage said:

I don't think he's that far off with 8 teams.  I'll be surprised if it's less than 6.  I think the B1G will be much improved from last year and revert back to the norm of being one of the better conferences

As long as we are one of them, I don't care how many our conference gets.