Bracketology 2019

26 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Now on the #2 seed line....and an 18% chance of making the Final 4......I think I'm dizzy and need to sit down for awhile

image.png.c57d02eccd02b1f3526f54bd60338552.png

This is silly. Let's see where things are after New Year's. I'm optimistic this team will be special, but let's see how they do away from the vault before we call them a virtual lock for the tourney.

I live in a part of southern Ohio where most folks are fans of the Bengals. There have been a couple of times in the past few years when the Bengals have started 3-0 and people around here start talking about the Super Bowl. To me, this concept is on a similar level of unreasonable premature absurdity as folks talking about Nebraska basketball in the Final Four.

1 hour ago, Ulty said:

I live in a part of southern Ohio where most folks are fans of the Bengals. There have been a couple of times in the past few years when the Bengals have started 3-0 and people around here start talking about the Super Bowl. To me, this concept is on a similar level of unreasonable premature absurdity as folks talking about Nebraska basketball in the Final Four.

EDAFF4FC-2A32-406D-A349-6918E93E4FFB.gif

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ulty said:

Wait? Who is talking Final Four?

WE ARE TALKING CHAMPIONSHIP!

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Ulty said:

Us Bengals fans come back to reality when we either get crushed by the Steelers a few times or we get crushed in the first round of the playoffs. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts. 

12 hours ago, Ulty said:

Final Four? I just want to win 1 NCAA tournament game.

• 2 weeks later...