Bracketology 2019

4 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

I mean the metrics were still there for it to be discussed. If you look around at the various bracket sites/bubble watches we were (are) still on them because our numbers are so high.

We're not making the dance but it was completely fair conversation based off our NET rating and SOS

I think his point was more, that we have seen enough of this team to know they were going to fall on their face. 

I get the numbers gave reason for national pundits to talk but anyone who actually sits down and watches this team knew they were going to probably fall back on what killed them. 

This team lacks heart. The coaching staff isnt very good at dealing with that.

I just want them to fire Miles so we can start moving toward the future. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

13 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Probably not, but I'm not sure either an NIT or CBI invite would be accepted. 

I doubt we make NIT and my assumption is Miles is fired after they lose in the B1G Tourney so any invite would be rejected most likely. 

I honestly think the only way they play any post season is by winning the B1G. I think they are too far in the hole to even make the NIT. 

22 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I doubt we make NIT and my assumption is Miles is fired after they lose in the B1G Tourney so any invite would be rejected most likely. 

I honestly think the only way they play any post season is by winning the B1G. I think they are too far in the hole to even make the NIT. 

I don't think an NIT invitation is out of the question if the beat Rutgers on Wednesday.  Their NET is 52, they are 45 at KenPom, 36 in ESPN's BPI with a SOR of 58 so the computer numbers are good enough.  I'm not sure they'd accept a bid, but it could come.