The Angry Violent Right

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

GOP Montana politician attacks reporter...Trump supports him and then makes jokes about it.

Sorry...I see you included this one.  I just thought it interesting that Trump still supports the guy and actually jokes about what he did.

That one is particularly interesting because, not only was he strongly supported by trump, he was elected by Republicans after the attack. 

Yep. 

And that list doesn't even mention the Right's long history of terrorism, from Eric Gardner to Timothy McVeigh, because I didn't want to deal with "that was so long ago."  So I just stuck with relatively recent ones.

I could have made dozens of posts of the threats made during Trump's party rallies alone.  He gets up there and whips the crowd into a frenzy and the reporters have to be guarded from the mob. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Let's not forget an actual armed takeover of a public wildlife area in Oregon with the Bundy's and ilk....

Oh...yes.....and how many Right wingers rushed to Nevada to confront Government law enforcement with their guns.

I wonder if those right wingers supported law enforcement.

29 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Doesn't fit the propaganda he regularly consumes so he ignores it.  Typical radical right-winger.

If you would like to discuss typical radical right-wingers please start a separate thread. This is about the angry violent right.

• Haha 3