The Angry Violent Right

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Post something worth commenting on and I’ll be happy to chime in. Until then, this thread is like roughly 200 others that the 99% of the Board who are anti-Trumpers post. It’s simply tiresome. Welcome to Bubble Board, where virtually everyone agrees on virtually everything. Some ‘discussion’ board. :facepalm:

These constant shrieking posts about HuskerBoard are hilarious.

• Plus1 4

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Post something worth commenting on and I’ll be happy to chime in. Until then, this thread is like roughly 200 others that the 99% of the Board who are anti-Trumpers post. It’s simply tiresome. Welcome to Bubble Board, where virtually everyone agrees on virtually everything. Some ‘discussion’ board. :facepalm:

Of course there are right-wing extremists, just like there are left-wing extremists. Lately, there seem to be more left-wing crazies, but that could be because they’re so visible. The endless parade of hairy, angry, and shrieking lesbians in vagina hats is hard to forget.

:lol:

Almost everyone agrees Hitler was an a$$h@!e. The high % doesn’t make them wrong.

Btw, you are a sexist and it’s tiresome. You are incapable of posting about women without talking about how angry, shrieking, hairy, disgraceful, confused, or deranged they are unless they worship Trump.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

These constant shrieking posts about HuskerBoard are hilarious.

You’re confusing shrieking with mocking. I pretty much ignored this thread until I was summoned here. It’s simply not worth my time. I can read about what an evil mean crazy misogynistic racist jerk you and the rest think Trump is on one of the other 200 threads where you’re making the same points over and over to the same people. 

It’s boring. It’s a discussion board where there’s very little actual discussion. Thank God I’m here.

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Almost everyone agrees Hitler was an a$$h@!e. The high % doesn’t make them wrong.

Yeah, Trump = Hitler. Got it. :facepalm:

This is unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

You’re confusing shrieking with mocking. I pretty much ignored this thread until I was summoned here. It’s simply not worth my time. I can read about what an evil mean crazy misogynistic racist jerk you and the rest think Trump is on one of the other 200 threads where you’re making the same points over and over to the same people. 

It’s boring. It’s a discussion board where there’s very little actual discussion. Thank God I’m here.

I'm glad you're here. Let's have an actual discussion, on topic with this thread.

Do you think Trump was right to tell the police to rough up American citizens during arrests?

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm glad you're here. Let's have an actual discussion, on topic with this thread.

Do you think Trump was right to tell the police to rough up American citizens during arrests?

If you assume he was speaking literally, of course not. But it seemed clear to me that was simply hyperbole.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Btw, you are a sexist and it’s tiresome. You are incapable of posting about women without talking about how angry, shrieking, hairy, disgraceful, confused, or deranged they are unless they worship Trump.

boy...that point went so far over rics head he didn't even see the vapor trail

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Yawn. The women we have been talking about lately are almot invariably opponents of the Kavanaugh nomination.. who are deranged protestors and fit that description.

But that’s not all women. Not even close. Most women are just as horrified by the walking and shrieking freakshows as I am.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, Trump = Hitler. Got it. :facepalm:

This is unbelievable.

It’s unbelievable that even the easiest example to use which destroys the logic behind your incessant whining still isn’t understood by you.

You are constantly talking about people agreeing with each other and bias. I used Hitler as an example because I thought I needed an easy to understand example to get through to you.

I could have used Mr. Rogers as an example of someone everyone loves, and it wouldn’t have meant I think Trump = Mr. Rogers. The nice thing with bad logic is you just need one example to counter it. Hitler’s an easy one to counter your misunderstanding of bias and what it means that a large # of people agree about something.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If you assume he was speaking literally, of course not. But it seemed clear to me that was simply hyperbole. 

Ah. He wasn't.  But thanks for putting that answer in black and white.

Next question, Rick.  Should Donald Trump have encouraged his sycophantic extremists by saying he would pay their legal bills if they roughed up his political opponents? 

Please speak directly into the microphone, Mr. Flair.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Ah. He wasn't.  But thanks for putting that answer in black and white.

Next question, Rick.  Should Donald Trump have encouraged his sycophantic extremists by saying he would pay their legal bills if they roughed up his political opponents? 

Please speak directly into the microphone, Mr. Flair.

Ric has me on ignore but here's a request

After this one can you ask him about when he said if anyone there saw someone with tomatoes to  "knock the crap out of em, would ya?"

And after that one can you ask him about when he said he used to love the old days when people would get taken out in a stretcher? 

And after that one can you ask him about when he referred to back when they would treat protestors very very rough as the good old days

It will be somewhat worthwhile entertainment to see the step by step while I'm taking work breaks

• Plus1 4
35 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Ric has me on ignore but here's a request

After this one can you ask him about when he said if anyone there saw someone with tomatoes to  "knock the crap out of em, would ya?"

And after that one can you ask him about when he said he used to love the old days when people would get taken out in a stretcher? 

And after that one can you ask him about when he referred to back when they would treat protestors very very rough as the good old days

It will be somewhat worthwhile entertainment to see the step by step while I'm taking work breaks

Trust me. We're going to cover all the facets of the ringleader of the angry, violent right as long as Mr Rick is willing to put words on screen where they can be quoted. 

And when we're done with Donnie we'll move on to all the rest of the red faced Cons and all their perfidy.

I'm guessing some excuse will be made for the tap out long before we get to the end of this line of questions. But I'll try.

• Plus1 2