The Angry Violent Right

3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I'm surprised none of our resident MAGAheads have come in to claim that it's a false flag operation. 

It's difficult to defend the indefensible, so they just pretend P&R doesn't exist.  They look in, and see what's being posted, they just don't like to comment on stuff like this. 

They'll be back if something MAGA happens, like when this guy got put on the Supreme Court by Republicans. 

b3oAxB5.jpg

• Plus1 3

Now you have Hannity comparing this act of terrorim (and it is terrorism, because it was clearly meant to cause fear and terror) to the civil and social Disobedience by liberal groups. Seriously? How can we not see that these are not the same thing?

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Well. Don't want pipe bombs, don't disturb Mitch McConnell at dinner!

Pretty tit for tat, tbh. George Soros probably planted the bomb himself. 

:rollseyes:

It's insane. He's literally saying, "Pipe bombs, yeah but libs ruined Sarah and Mitch's dinners. W.T.F.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

I mean, ruining one's dinner because they've shamelessly and actively played a role in ruining lives is pretty similar to trying to murder someone. 

Glad most Nebraskans aren't as soft as you snowflakes in this message board. 

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Glad most Nebraskans aren't as soft as you snowflakes in this message board. 

Huh?  People pointing out that having their dinner ruined isn't as bad as pipe bombs are "soft"?  Maybe you should be glad that most Nebraskans don't go cry to the media when someone makes them feel awkward and or ashamed while eating their dessert.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Huh?  People pointing out that having their dinner ruined isn't as bad as pipe bombs are "soft"?  Maybe you should be glad that most Nebraskans don't go cry to the media when someone makes them feel awkward and or ashamed while eating their dessert.

I'm just stirring the pot. 

The political section consists of 4 or 5 people who attack and argue any rightist viewpoint, but call themselves moderates. 

Let's not act like this is the first instance where the liberal mob made conservatives feel awkward while eating their dessert. The comparison to a pipe bomb and ruining dinner is silly, but until they figure out the culprits, it's difficult to cast blame either way. 

I similarly don't understand the right-wing leap of logic that turns "You can use your 1st amendment rights for peaceful civil disobedience" into "it's OK TO send explosive devices to your political enemies to stoke fear & terror. But if you listen to any of these very serious conservative "thinkers" for any period of time at all it quickly becomes pretty clear that logic isn't their strong suit.

I think it's weird how quickly all these people have circled the wagons with "it's probably the left" or "it's the left's fault!" or "nobody was in any real danger anyway." But these are media personalities whose ability to earn a livelihood is directly correlated to saying dumb controversial sh#t for clicks or likes, so the fact they go straight to politically useful conspiracy theories shouldn't surprise anybody.

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I'm just stirring the pot. 

The political section consists of 4 or 5 people who attack and argue any rightist viewpoint, but call themselves moderates. 

Let's not act like this is the first instance where the liberal mob made conservatives feel awkward while eating their dessert. The comparison to a pipe bomb and ruining dinner is silly, but until they figure out the culprits, it's difficult to cast blame either way. 

The reason this thread exists is because a "conservative" was comfortable enough to start a thread about the angry mobs of the "left".  And when everyone agreed with him, the thread went nowhere.  And he didn't want people posting examples of the angry "right".  

So, here we are. 

1 hour ago, Clifford Franklin said:

I think it's weird how quickly all these people have circled the wagons with "it's probably the left" or "it's the left's fault!" or "nobody was in any real danger anyway."

It's what happens when people get self identity from a bigger group. It often leads to stupidity. Their followers like them probably because they are the same way.

I saw someone say, in response to the same article knapp posted about  the majority Hispanic town in Kansas with 13,000 people per polling location compared to 1,200 people on average, "Playing the race card to point the finger at Republicans is just gross. And super offensive to any actual minority group, who has real struggles not at all helped by this misdirection."

You can't say the above and not be utterly brainwashed. I just wish I knew what could be done about those people. They seem to be unreachable.