The Angry Violent Right

7 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I'm surprised none of our resident MAGAheads have come in to claim that it's a false flag operation. 

I don’t think anyone has any idea who did it or what their motive(s) were at this point.

But everyone should feel free to jump to conclusions and believe whatever is politically beneficial, regardless of the lack of evidence, They call that Christine Blasey Ford Syndrome.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don’t think anyone has any idea who did it or what their motive(s) were at this point.

But everyone should feel free to jump to conclusions and believe whatever is politically beneficial, regardless of the lack of evidence, They call that Christine Blasey Ford Syndrome.

So there shouldn't be folks saying this was perpetrated by the left to benefit the midterms? 

54 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Welcome back. Your break left a noticeable void. I need your hypocritical, cringeworthy, outright laughable statements in my P&R.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

And being a blind follower who defends Trump at all costs, blames Obama, Hillary, and all the Dems/Libs for all of Trump's problems and legal troubles is called MAGAtard Syndrome.

• Plus1 3

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Agreed. I think we should all withhold assuming we know who did it or why they did it until the facts are established.

i am not 100% sure...but i would bet a dollar that someone who has been agitated by hannity, rush, and trump to hate the left is responsible.    that seems like a fairly safe bet to me.

Mark 10: 13-15:

13 People were bringing the little children to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 When Jesus saw this, He was indignant and told them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, mrandyk said:

Welcome back. Your break left a noticeable void. I need your hypocritical, cringeworthy, outright laughable statements in my P&R.

Here on Bubble Board, where a bunch of like minded lemmings get together to post thread afterthread and post after post bashing the President, my presence is needed more than ever. 

• Fire 1
47 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Mark 10: 13-15:

13 People were bringing the little children to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 When Jesus saw this, He was indignant and told them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

We can’t simply admit everyone who wants to come here. And if we telegraph that you can stay if you bring a kid, guess what happens next...

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We can’t simply admit everyone who wants to come here. And if we telegraph that you can stay if you bring a kid, guess what happens next... 

Whoosh.

People seeking asylum should not be treated as "invaders" and should be allowed human dignity and a respite. That is the lowest of low bars we can set.

• Plus1 2