The Angry Violent Right

49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

while there are several terrible examples of right wing plots to perform violent acts...there is nothing specific regarding violence due to a Democratic House. And, the author is not a WaPo staffer, but a regular contributor for the Southern Poverty Law Center...

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not violent, but she big mad

Laura Loomer Handcuffing Herself to Twitter HQ Is the Most Pathetic s#!t I've Seen All Year

Laura Loomer, friend to the alt-right and woman who pops up nearly everywhere to scream at public figures, was recently banned from Twitter for making virulently Islamophobic remarks about Minnesota Rep.-elect Ilhan Omar. So on Thursday afternoon, she handcuffed herself to the door of Twitter’s headquarters in New York in protest.

The protest, which began around 4 p.m., involved Loomer wearing an actual yellow star—you know, like the ones Nazis forced Jews to wear during the Holocaust—and shouting into a megaphone about how desperate she is to get back on Twitter, which should be enough of a red flag.

6 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Do we automatically assume for the sake of this thread that racial anger or violence is synonymous with being far right? 

Well, when the KKK and Neo Nazis ARE far right.....I pretty much go there.

I would be interested in far left racism too.  It's important to flush it out everywhere.

If we're being accurate about our Far Left and Far Right comparisons, it's important to note that the Far Left equivalent is the Berkeley City Council and a disorganized contingent of anarchists, and the Far Right equivalent is represented by the President of the United States and the most watched news network in America. 

• Plus1 4