The Angry Violent Right

16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You know what, everything Ben quoted Omar as saying, with the exception of the first statement, is basically true. Islamic terrorist exist in large part because of US foreign policy (not inspire of it). We do focus on terrorism instead of dealing with our own internal issues, and this country has a rich history of genocide and slavery which has killed far more people here than Islamic terrorist.

10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I saw the usual right-wing nutters like Glenn Beck and others already insinuating the Notre Dame fire was terrorism - with, of course, zero evidence. Beck & this stooge above ^^^ are the worst kind of opportunistic hacks.

Is Glenn trying to be in the next series of KFC commericals?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I saw the usual right-wing nutters like Glenn Beck and others already insinuating the Notre Dame fire was terrorism - with, of course, zero evidence. Beck & this stooge above ^^^ are the worst kind of opportunistic hacks.

Ah, Glenn Beck. What a moron. I feel dumber for having watched that video. He said, "If this was done by terrorists, I think they will keep it quiet." The whole point of terrorism is to intimidate a population, with some sort of political motive. Terrorism is not terrorism if it is kept quiet. This is nothing but fear-mongering for the paranoid and the gullible, which, in a way, accomplishes the job of a terrorist. Way to go, tin-foil nutters.

• Plus1 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Terrifying MAGA Fan Arrested by FBI for Threatening to Kill and Eat Professor

A Rhode Island man has been arrested by the FBI for making multiple threats to a college professor, including threats to kill and eat them, as well as messages that wished death on all Democrats.

Matthew Haviland, a 30-year-old from Rhode Island, allegedly sent multiple messages to a professor in Massachusetts. Federal officials did not name the professor, but did say that they were in favor of abortion rights. Haviland was arrested Wednesday by the FBI for cyberstalking and threats.