The Angry Violent Right

• 1 month later...

This isn't a death threat but it is just another step along the path of Republican officials thinking they can say and do anything to their perceived enemies. 

Georgia county commissioner's wife dumps cup of soda on reporter's head at public meeting

The wife of a Georgia county commissioner was facing criminal charges on Monday after she allegedly poured a drink on a reporter at a public meeting last week.

Abbey Winters, the wife of Jason Winters, who serves as Chattooga County Commissioner, intentionally dumped a cup of soda over reporter Casie Bryant's head on Friday, according to witnesses — one of whom said the incident was "the most classless act" she's seen in her entire life.

Bryant, a reporter for AllOnGeorgia, and Abbey Winters were in attendance at the county's budget meeting, which was scheduled to start at 11 a.m. Video of the incident posted online by AllOnGeorgia shows a few people, including the commissioner, sitting around a table before liquid is heard being poured in the background.

"Oh my god," a visibly-shocked Jason Winters says as he watches the scene unfold in front of him, before a woman can be heard saying, "I'm sick of it" and "she brought it on herself." The female voice is also heard in the background saying: "By saying that he went to France" and "oh yes, b----."

I don't these people...who does this kind of stuff?

She should be locked up, like that other loon that freaked out and hit the guy that was standing next to her with the "all lives matter" sign.

People need to stop pretending like they are so mad all the time.  Just shut up and relax.  Keep your hands and your soda to yourself.

The problem is, we don't punish people correctly.  

29 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Another person that should be executed. 

In the spirit of the Star Wars excitement,  I can relate to the “dark side” on this.

Don’t just execute this man, make it a public spectacle to draw out the other “rebels” and destroy them.  This would squash the rebellion and bring order!

:P

These yayhoos (sp?) think they are a cross between Luke Skywalker and Rambo...

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

In the spirit of the Star Wars excitement,  I can relate to the “dark side” on this.

Don’t just execute this man, make it a public spectacle to draw out the other “rebels” and destroy them.  This would squash the rebellion and bring order!

:P

I have not seen the new one yet!

But, I am all four public spectacle execution.  I have long thought they should be on pay per view with the money going to the families of the victim 

• 3 weeks later...

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m posting this to see if someone can confirm this is real. 

Sometimes I think about trying to start something like QAnon. But then I'd feel really guilty if it took off and I couldn't control it. But damn people are f#&%ing dumb.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of these are being discussed today, and I don't remember seeing them at the time - wonder if there is more up to date info at this point (Yale one is 2017 and is really interesting in its simplicity) involving all that's happened since the orange guy's election?  Super interesting and they play out if I think about the conservatives in my life.

• Plus1 1