The Angry Violent Right

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's the jacka$$ radio personality that makes up conspiracy theories.  He promoted the idea that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a government created lie so Obama could promote gun control.  Yep....all the families and officials were actors working for the government and the shooting actually didn't happen.

Uggg, one of those dudes?  Claiming they were all "crisis actors" 

Those people need to get beaten.

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's the jacka$$ radio personality that makes up conspiracy theories.  He promoted the idea that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a government created lie so Obama could promote gun control.  Yep....all the families and officials were actors working for the government and the shooting actually didn't happen.

Isn't this where the term "crisis actor" comes from, as in, someone can't really be concerned about this, so they hired actors to pretend to be these people?

Weird how that claim doesn't get made when White Supremacists are storming state capitols.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, knapplc said:

Isn't this where the term "crisis actor" comes from, as in, someone can't really be concerned about this, so they hired actors to pretend to be these people?

Weird how that claim doesn't get made when White Supremacists are storming state capitols.

I already said that...you should unblock me...it will help.

• Haha 2

I will never understand gun lovers!

I get hunting and maybe shooting at targets...but needing to pack heat on the daily or at a rally or protest?  

My advice...if you are unsure if you should bring your gun to a protest or rally...just don't bring your gun.  There you go!

• Plus1 1
Just now, teachercd said:

I will never understand gun lovers!

I get hunting and maybe shooting at targets...but needing to pack heat on the daily or at a rally or protest?  

My advice...if you are unsure if you should bring your gun to a protest or rally...just don't bring your gun.  There you go!

don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 10:55 AM, QMany said:

I didn't even know where to put this:

Donald Trump is a sociopath enabled by deplorables. 

For the people in back, Donald Trump is a sociopath enabled by deplorables

In the least shocking twist of all time, turns out white supremacists are posing as antifa to incite more violence.

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the account violated the company's platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts. Twitter suspended the account after a tweet that incited violence.

As protests were taking place in multiple states across the U.S. Sunday night, the newly created account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted, “Tonight’s the night, Comrades,” with a brown raised fist emoji and “Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …”

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

I am 100% positive a similarly armed gang of Black men would receive the same blessing from the police right now.

And no one would care if they were spreading corona either.

• Plus1 1

https://apnews.com/6223153093f08fa910c4ab445771b773

The three men were arrested Saturday on the way to a protest in downtown Las Vegas after filling gas cans at a parking lot and making Molotov cocktails in glass bottles, according to a copy of the criminal complaint obtained by The Associated Press.

“People have a right to peacefully protest. These men are agitators and instigators. Their point was to hijack the protests into violence,” Nicholas Trutanich, U.S. attorney in Nevada, told AP. He referred to what he called “real and legitimate outrage” over Floyd’s death.

The complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas on Wednesday said they self-identified as part of the “boogaloo” movement, which U.S. prosecutors said in the document is “a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization.”

• Thanks 1