The Angry Violent Right

23 minutes ago, knapplc said:

"Both sides" is always an apology for the worst side. Can we all just stop using that phrase?

Except, in my usage, both sides means...literally...both sides. I despise the far right a$$holes and the far left buttheads

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Except, in my usage, both sides means...literally...both sides. I despise the far right a$$holes and the far left buttheads

Sure, but there aren't even two sides. Minimum there's three. Even barely looking at our political spectrum in a narrow sense there's probably five easily distinguishable "sides." Both isn't even accurate.

What "side" that thing you posted is supposed to represent, anyway? Far-right militias?  Left-wingers like in Seattle?

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Sure, but there aren't even two sides. Minimum there's three. Even barely looking at our political spectrum in a narrow sense there's probably five easily distinguishable "sides." Both isn't even accurate.

What "side" that thing you posted is supposed to represent, anyway? Far-right militias?  Left-wingers like in Seattle?

If you didn't read the link its okay, just say so. There are numerous references in this thread to extreme left and extreme right. Feel free to espouse your insights on the "others". Thanks for your views. 

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

If you didn't read the link its okay, just say so. There are numerous references in this thread to extreme left and extreme right. Feel free to espouse your insights on the "others". Thanks for your views. 

This thread is titled "the Angry Violent Right." I mean... if you think there's some ambiguity in that title, I'm all ears.