The Angry Violent Right

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Agree 100%.

I know in a lot of states, Independents can request a ballot of their choice (R or D).  Can a state make it a law to allow Independents to access both in the same year?  Thus allowing Independents to vote in both primaries.  

I would not be for that.  I could want a Republican candidate that seems decent to me.  I then go vote in the Democrat Primary for the person who I think will be the easiest to beat.  In essence, my vote has twice the power.  Now....you all should be so luck to give me more power than everyone else.  But...

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would not be for that.  I could want a Republican candidate that seems decent to me.  I then go vote in the Democrat Primary for the person who I think will be the easiest to beat.  In essence, my vote has twice the power.  Now....you all should be so luck to give me more power than everyone else.  But...

good points...

I was just assuming in everyone's good nature that I'd vote for my favorites in both with the thinking that I'd be "happy" with either...

I lost my cynicism for a few minutes...Thanks for reminding me that people suck! :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

CC: Trump's America

CC: Post Cases of Election Fraud

CC: The Republican Utopia

This is the insanity trump is spewing into the Republican party. And this is a great advertisement for repealing the 2nd Amendment. 

A former Houston police captain convinced of a vast conspiracy to steal the election allegedly ran a man off the road and held him at gunpoint, believing there were thousands of illegal ballots in the back of the man’s box truck. 

In fact, Mark Anthony Aguirre’s alleged victim was an ordinary air conditioner repairman, prosecutors say. There was nothing fishy in the back of his truck, nor in the repairman’s home in a nearby mobile home community in Houston, which Aguirre said he and others had surveilled for four days straight, police said. 

But it gets stranger: The day after the ex-cop allegedly held the terrified repairman at gunpoint, convinced of a massive election conspiracy that did not exist, he received a wire transfer for $211,400, according to prosecutors. The money came from a conservative group that’s pumped up election fraud conspiracy theories, and which is led by prominent right-wing activists in Texas.

All that — the alleged car ramming, brief hostage-taking, and wire transfer — happened in late October, as President Donald Trump and his allies across the country flailed to make the case that, if he lost his bid for reelection, it would be the result of massive and unprecedented fraud. Aguirre was arrested Tuesday, nearly two months later, and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Police knew about Aguirre’s alleged actions within minutes. In fact, according to a police officer’s affidavit, he had called them three days before the incident, urging them to conduct a traffic stop for his voter fraud investigation. When police refused, Aguirre said he would conduct his own “citizen’s arrest,” according to the affidavit.

Officers were on the scene in time to see that “citizen’s arrest” for themselves, according to the affidavit: The first cop on the scene found Aguirre with his knee on the repairman’s back. Police interviewed the repairman and Aguirre, and even searched the repairman’s home, with his permission, to investigate Aguirre’s claims of a voter fraud conspiracy.

Among other things, according to a police affidavit, Aguirre stated that the repairman had 750,000 fraudulent mail ballots, that Mark Zuckerberg had given $9.37 million for ballot harvesting, and that the repairman was “using Hispanic children to sign the ballots because the children’s fingerprints would not appear in any databases.” 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

CC: Trump's America

CC: Post Cases of Election Fraud

CC: The Republican Utopia

This is the insanity trump is spewing into the Republican party. And this is a great advertisement for repealing the 2nd Amendment. 

we know what trump is but trump and his followers think he is the chosen one.  we have been watching for 4 years knowing he would never leave without a fight.   i think Don the con is to chicken to actually start a war....but some of his fanatical followers will probably cause some damage even if trumpy chickens out.

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hope he makes BILLIONS off of these law suits.  And....I hope a CB lot of them come directly from Trump.  

Justice would be if he was awarded all the money Trump has made of his post-election grift.  So cool if in the long run Trumpers paid him and not Trump.

• Plus1 2