The Angry Violent Right

20 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What's really really really weird is that our board trumpers haven't commented on this. At all. 

It's like they don't care if the cult gets violent. They only care if the Left disturbs the peace. 

don't forget the mortal sin of plagerism.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What's really really really weird is that our board trumpers haven't commented on this. At all. 

It's like they don't care if the cult gets violent. They only care if the Left disturbs the peace. 

Where is the evidence that he is promoting an angry violent right?  

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Where is the evidence that he is promoting an angry violent right?  

He didn't seem to be promoting it.  He just said he expected it to get violent from the people on the right.

The fact that an elected (Republican even) official would not be surprised if widespread violence broke out from Trump supporters isn't troubling to you?

15 minutes ago, funhusker said:

He didn't seem to be promoting it.  He just said he expected it to get violent from the people on the right.

The fact that an elected (Republican even) official would not be surprised if widespread violence broke out from Trump supporters isn't troubling to you?

It does and would trouble me.  Absolutely.  Any Political violence should be condemned.  Its just nonsense for others to say he is promoting it. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Do you condone this or no? Not 12 hours ago I saw you mention sidewalk chalk and pamphlets at Hawley's house being a major problem. 

Well, actually I didn’t say anything about sidewalk chalk or pamphlets but continue on with your narrative.  I can copy and paste the exact posts if you would like to see.  

I would condone this and any other protest violence outside of self defense. 

• Plus1 1