The Angry Violent Right

1 hour ago, commando said:

lol....a trumper from town was at the rally today.  he claims that it was BLM that did all the violence.   LOL.....there is nothing they can't try to blame on someone else.   i saw trump flags, confederate flags, don't tread on me flags, but no BLM flags.   

Haha. Yeah I gotta call BS on your town Trumper. I watched quite a bit of coverage and let's just say, BLM was not well represented there today.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh my f#&%ing god.  CNN just interviewed someone that was there when they broke into the capital and described the woman getting shot.  She was the first one to crawl through the broken window and security guards shot her.  

He then went on to try to say he doesn’t understand why she was shot.  

WTF????  I’m shocked more people didn’t get shot. 

You have congress in session and you’re storming the capital with armed people and you’re shocked someone got shot????

You’re an idiot.  

I'm actually surprised and disturbed that a whole lot more weren't shot. I don't think it's out of line to question wtf good are the Capital Police if they let this happen. Some protocol changes are in order. The lack of response will only embolden future endeavors.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh my f#&%ing god.  CNN just interviewed someone that was there when they broke into the capital and described the woman getting shot.  She was the first one to crawl through the broken window and security guards shot her.  

He then went on to try to say he doesn’t understand why she was shot.  

WTF????  I’m shocked more people didn’t get shot. 

You have congress in session and you’re storming the capital with armed people and you’re shocked someone got shot????

You’re an idiot.  

Yep...you break into a place...especially a place where you know people are armed...you should probably expect to get shot (or at the very least, shot at)

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Yep...you break into a place...especially a place where you know people are armed...you should probably expect to get shot (or at the very least, shot at)

That’s one of the biggest arguments that 2A supporters give is that they have the right to protect their home and property by use of a firearm. Ironic that these people go invading someone else’s property and they are surprised to be confronted by a firearm. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

That’s one of the biggest arguments that 2A supporters give is that they have the right to protect their home and property by use of a firearm. Ironic that these people go invading someone else’s property and they are surprised to be confronted by a firearm. 

Maybe they always think they are breaking into a place where the people that live there hate guns???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

lol....a trumper from town was at the rally today.  he claims that it was BLM that did all the violence.   LOL.....there is nothing they can't try to blame on someone else.   i saw trump flags, confederate flags, don't tread on me flags, but no BLM flags.   

Hmmm....what an idiot  Does this sound like this is something Trump would say to BLM?  

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 4.50.49 PM.png

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I'm actually surprised and disturbed that a whole lot more weren't shot. I don't think it's out of line to question wtf good are the Capital Police if they let this happen. Some protocol changes are in order. The lack of response will only embolden future endeavors.

They had every right to shoot them. Not saying I wish they did. And I know people hate congress but they are the elected leaders of our government and these actual thugs broken in violently. They are terrorists. If we can't even protect them from this wtf kind of s#!thole country is this?

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

This, and they seemed woefully unprepared for something like this to happen.  It's like they just let them in because they knew they didn't have the numbers to stop them.  Lots of questions...Where they intentionally understaffed or under supported today?  

So I don't quite get all the capital police praise from congress we've been reading--it seems as though they "dropped the ball" big time.  More to come, I'm sure..

• Plus1 2

22 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

They had every right to shoot them. Not saying I wish they did. And I know people hate congress but they are the elected leaders of our government and these actual thugs broken in violently. They are terrorists. If we can't even protect them from this wtf kind of s#!thole country is this?

I agree. I’m not saying I wish they had shot them, but I’m also not saying I’m happy they didn’t. This just shouldn’t have been allowed to go as far as it did.

2 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

This, and they seemed woefully unprepared for something like this to happen.  It's like they just let them in because they knew they didn't have the numbers to stop them.  Lots of questions...Where they intentionally understaffed or under supported today?  

So I don't quite get all the capital police praise from congress we've been reading--it seems as though they "dropped the ball" big time.  More to come, I'm sure..

The only halfway plausible excuse I can think of is that this last year has law enforcement walking on eggshells. And I do not mean to compare today to the protests and riots of 2020 because IMO today’s events are in a completely different category. It may just be that the police were not expecting it to progress as far as it did. All I know is it cannot ever be allowed to occur again even if it means some bloodshed. This was an attack on our democracy, plain and simple.

• Plus1 1

134749549_10158389493223074_507197159222

Just now, JJ Husker said:

The only halfway plausible excuse I can think of is that this last year has law enforcement walking on eggshells. And I do not mean to compare today to the protests and riots of 2020 because IMO today’s events are in a completely different category. It may just be that the police were not expecting it to progress as far as it did. All I know is it cannot ever be allowed to occur again even if it means some bloodshed. This was an attack on our democracy, plain and simple.

That entered my head for a split second, but I don't think the #s or reaction would have been the same if it had been a Black pride rally.

• Fire 1