The Angry Violent Right

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Am I the only one who thinks they don't look the same? 

No....but I think I may have seen him interview on TV.  Not sure.  Trying to figure it out. 

edit...I saw someone who looks like him being interviewed on cnn last night explaining what he saw when the woman was shot.  It included video. 

anyone remember that interview?  He was sitting by a blond woman. 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

No....but I think I may have seen him interview on TV.  Not sure.  Trying to figure it out. 

I saw the interview yesterday.  He witnessed the shooting of the MAGA lady.  He was introduced as a left activist.

11 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

He's a right wing twitter personality that has consistently pumped out misinformation about protests all year? And no it doesn't appear to be the same guy at all. The dude in the picture is way lighter than the guy Andy is claiming it is and they don't look that similar in the face either. Thats just me though :dunno

Any links to show the misinformation or is it you just not liking him exposing Antifa 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes....that’s what I’m trying to find.  But...it seemed kind he wasn’t instigating anything. Mostly just reporting and witnessing.  

Yeah, I remember it because he was kind of painted as an innocent bystander and yet he was in the middle of the Capitol with the rest of the mob.  I remember he was walking to the side casually while the Trump supporters were pretty fired up.  It just seemed really weird. 

12 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Yeah, I remember it because he was kind of painted as an innocent bystander and yet he was in the middle of the Capitol with the rest of the mob.  I remember he was walking to the side casually while the Trump supporters were pretty fired up.  It just seemed really weird. 

Whether a guy like this shows up to a mob rush on the Capitol that Trump instigated doesn't mean the mob was Antifa in MAGA drag.  That's a complete logic fail that the cult is throwing out there.  Of course random anarchists are going to show to a bullrush on society, right or left.  Because one leftist shows up doesn't mean this wasn't a Trump instigated coup attempt.  

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes....that’s what I’m trying to find.  But...it seemed kind he wasn’t instigating anything. Mostly just reporting and witnessing.  

Could be but since he isn’t a reporter why is he with people storming the capital?  Why wouldn’t he be charged also since he has no press immunity (I guess assuming I’m correct about not being a reporter)

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Whether a guy like this shows up to a mob rush on the Capitol that Trump instigated doesn't mean the mob was Antifa in MAGA drag.  That's a complete logic fail that the cult is throwing out there.  Of course random anarchists are going to show to a bullrush on society, right or left.  Because one leftist shows up doesn't mean this wasn't a Trump instigated coup attempt.  

Understand.....and agree.  Just trying to figure out if it’s the same guy. 

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Could be but since he isn’t a reporter why is he with people storming the capital?  Why wouldn’t he be charged also since he has no press immunity (I guess assuming I’m correct about not being a reporter)

Don’t know.  Need more info.  But....I’m not willing to use this to prove to myself that Antifa was instigating violence without more info.  

• Plus1 2