The Angry Violent Right

12 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Probably the same guy. Screw him too. No reason to be there.

Also, let's be honest - this was a QANON, Trumper riot. All the evidence is on twitter and Parlor. 

How long till we find Russian finger prints on some of the organizational aspects?

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

I don’t understand the link.  It’s from Rolling Stones of UVA lawsuit fame and doesn’t really even say Andy makes up stuff about Antifa.  That’s only mentioned about two stories and one of them looks to be proven correct:dunno and the other one is up for debate.  

other than that, it’s just a profile of them being upset that he calls out Antifa as his Reporting  niche.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Whether a guy like this shows up to a mob rush on the Capitol that Trump instigated doesn't mean the mob was Antifa in MAGA drag.  That's a complete logic fail that the cult is throwing out there.  Of course random anarchists are going to show to a bullrush on society, right or left.  Because one leftist shows up doesn't mean this wasn't a Trump instigated coup attempt.  

BTW...I never insinuated that.  People asked me to provide proof of Antifa folks being within that group so I did.  Never once did I say they were the root cause of the violence.  It is possible some helped stoke it once inside though.  

• Plus1 1
55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don’t know.  Need more info.  But....I’m not willing to use this to prove to myself that Antifa was instigating violence without more info.  

See my previous post.  Not saying they are the root cause, saying it’s possible they were embedded and could have contributed once inside.   Blame still falls squarely on whoever was inciting and trespassed/vandalized the capital. 

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t understand the link.  It’s from Rolling Stones of UVA lawsuit fame and doesn’t really even say Andy makes up stuff about Antifa.  That’s only mentioned about two stories and one of them looks to be proven correct:dunno and the other one is up for debate.  

other than that, it’s just a profile of them being upset that he calls out Antifa as his Reporting  niche.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/debug/andy-ngo-minnesota-protests/%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.com/amp/unverify-andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-fake-twitter-profiles-to-spread-lies-antifa-internet-furious

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/7/3/20677645/antifa-portland-andy-ngo-proud-boys

Andy Ngo is working with the proud boys to spread a certain narrative about the protests. This is who you are propping up as a legitimate source. He  is not one

• Plus1 1

so trump called all his idiots to washington to protest at the capitol.    the twitter machine is full of the redhats talking about how they are going to cause trouble.   trump tells the people who stormed the capitol that he "loved" them        and excused their actions after the riots.    

but it's all antifas fault!

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Do you even read these articles or did you learn to google search and just post the top hits?  They don’t say anything about Andy falsely claiming video of non Antifa as Antifa??  And the claims of him making up profiles?  No idea if true or not but zero evidence was presented that any of those were Andy and it was denied by his lawyer and employer. 

It’s just a few articles with tweets from Antifa embedded in them.  

• Plus1 1

ErK7aayWMAATVrA?format=png&name=small

Honest to god, how much will it take for these people to realize they voted for a self centered, narcissist - that doesn't care about anyone but (1.) himself and a distant 2nd, his immediate family. He'd sacrifice every single one of his voters to spend one less day in prison. You are pathetic if you voted for this man. 

• Plus1 5