The Angry Violent Right

13 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Hey, I feel that way too, but someone important told me that Notre Dame Joe and Archy1221 are the same person. I just think it should be looked into, wouldn't you want to know if they were one person posting as two personalities I know I would.

Ooofffff.    ‘Someone important’ hehehehe.   Joe Biden? Kamala Harris? AOC?  I’m not really that famous but Inquiring sane minds want to know.  

4 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

You confusing me with someone else?

Maybe he thinks you have like 70 sock puppet accounts.   Apparently he is sock puppet police so be careful. 

• Plus1 2

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Ooofffff.    ‘Someone important’ hehehehe.   Joe Biden? Kamala Harris? AOC?  I’m not really that famous but Inquiring sane minds want to know.  

Someone who posts on the Big Red Scrolls alerted me to the shenanigans. Of a certain poster who creates multiple accounts and only posts right wing talking points. The investigation is underway!!!!

3 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Hey, listen, if you have proof you aren't Notre Dame Joe, I'll totally believe it ;). I'm just saying something seems a little off. Maybe someone should look into it!

Maybe.  Maybe Not. Maybe someone already has.  Maybe Not.  The possibilities are endless and so suspenseful.  I’m getting the chills 

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Someone who posts on the Big Red Scrolls alerted me to the shenanigans. Of a certain poster who creates multiple accounts and only posts right wing talking points. The investigation is underway!!!!

Come on Man!  Why would anyone take me for Notre dame Joe when I’m clearly Johnson County Community College Joe.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Likely cover, but still not a denial. You can't confuse me. I know the truth! Once that investigation come out others will know too!

Cool.  Maybe you can make a Netflix documentary.  ‘Making of a Secret Sock Puppet Account:  Exposing archy1221, The Smartest Man on Huskerboard’. Directorial debut by Bled Red. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Cool.  Maybe you can make a Netflix documentary.  ‘Making of a Secret Sock Puppet Account:  Exposing archy1221, The Smartest Man on Huskerboard’. Directorial debut by Bled Red. 

Something only a true Trump ally would say about themselves.... very suspicious. Not saying I don't believe you but, I bet Notre Dame Joe ( who some people say is really you) thinks your pretty smart too... coincidence??? I think you're smart enough to figure that out... 

23 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

UPDATE @Archy1221

Looks like the person that you and other folks think was BLM/Antifa at the capitol, may not actually be a BLM/Antifa person.  His name is John Sullivan and folks pointed at him as an example of Antifa being at the insurrection coup attempt.  Here is the original tweet you referenced:

However, when you look at it more, the plot thickens.  Read this twitter thread about how he was banned from BLM protests:

As you can see, he was BANNED from BLM in both Oregon and Utah.  John’s brother, James, is the co-founder of a pro-Trump org called “Civilized Awakening,” which isn't a good look for anyone claiming to be BLM or Antifa.

Anyway, when you take a couple hours to do the research, you can find out that the one person everyone said was Antifa/BLM at the attempt to coup our nations capitol, actually isn't.  Thanks to my wife who listened to John Sullivan's video and said that what he was saying wasn't left leaning (on the video) and that something didn't smell right.  She then went on a research mission to find out what he was about.

Hope this puts a smile on your face and brightens your day.

EDIT:

More below...

Well isn't that interesting.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ZRod said:

Well isn't that interesting.

It’s as if Trump supporters are saying “well, there’s a black guy we can blame this stuff on.  He’s black, he can’t be a real Trump supporter.”

At least Archy is man enough to admit he was wrong.  That’s more than what 99% of the people would do. 

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Man its almost like someone tried saying Andy Ngo is a trash source who pulls crap exactly like this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday.amp

let hold off on that assessment.  Looks like Andy is much closer to the truth about this jackhole than what someone posted earlier. 

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It’s as if Trump supporters are saying “well, there’s a black guy we can blame this stuff on.  He’s black, he can’t be a real Trump supporter.”

At least Archy is man enough to admit he was wrong.  That’s more than what 99% of the people would do. 

I didn’t admit I was wrong, I said I would check it out and delete if wrong.  Looks like I may not be wrong.  

• Plus1 3