The Angry Violent Right

6 hours ago, GSG said:

The silver lining in this is that we all got to see the punk that did it being stretchered off after she whooped his a$$ 

i wonder if his parents will disown him for being a racists a$$h@!e...or disown him for being the wimpy kid who got beat up by an elderly lady?   his buddies will certainly laugh him out of the next klan rally. .   

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

saying a good part of the current republican party leans towards fascism is fairly accurate    there are still some republicans who don't fit that mold...but they are being driven from the party as fast as they can be.   

Edited by Enhance
Edited to remove quoted post.
  • Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Saying Republicans are fascists is pretty stupid as you well know.  

I used to agree with you on that, but things change. 

Mussolini was smarter than Trump, but otherwise they're extremely close in views and temperament. 

If you support undermining the bulwarks of Democracy in order to return Donald Trump to power, you might be a fascist.

A majority of Republicans do.

Ipso facto.....

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, commando said:

saying a good part of the current republican party leans towards fascism is fairly accurate    there are still some republicans who don't fit that mold...but they are being driven from the party as fast as they can be.   

Which is why a centrist/moderate movement is past due. Because I guarantee you that the R's you describe are not jumping on board with the current liberal ideology. (I know because I am one of them)

• Plus1 2