The Angry Violent Right

21 hours ago, knapplc said:

I know it's a big deal in conservative circles to peddle hysteria, but maybe calm down a little. They're just protesters.

That’s what some said about Portland, Minneapolis  and Chicago last year.

6 minutes ago, nic said:

That’s what some said about Portland, Minneapolis  and Chicago last year.

So, because right-wingers posing as Antifa rioted in Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago last year, that means Sinema's family is in some kind of danger?

Do you even think before you post this stuff?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, knapplc said:

So, because right-wingers posing as Antifa rioted in Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago last year, that means Sinema's family is in some kind of danger?

Do you even think before you post this stuff?

I remember my crazy right wing brother being sure that Antifa and BLM activists were bringing violence and damage out to Elkhorn “where all the white people live”.

He was so concerned, he had my sister contact me because he knew I wouldn’t believe him.  My sister and I laughed pretty hard!

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 2:35 PM, knapplc said:

OH NOES!!!

Zero sympathy for Sinema. She's completely abrogated her duties to her constituents. She should be hectored at weddings.

And, frankly, shame on those people for inviting her to their wedding. You lie with snakes, you can't complain when you get bit.

Seriously, you condone this crap?

• Plus1 1

i am more worried about the republican party and their violence.  wasn't it at  CPAC this year that someone asked when they can start killing Dems?  or was that some other republican gathering?   as far as i know...that is suppose to be the future of the republican party.  and who can forget the scenes of jans. 6 after trump sent his horde to the capitol because mike pence didn't act on that eastman memo?  sure...trump threw that disclaimer on at the end...but the overriding message for months leading up to jan 6 and the speeches for hours before he sent them there told them to fight several hundred times.    

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I condone protest.

I condone public servants being accountable to their constituents.

I presume @B.B. Hemingway isn't surprised by that.

I feel like we're all adults, and know how the internet works, and can see that Sinema has abrogated her responsibility to her constituents. Yes?

I mean... right? I know you don't think she's doing what the folks who elected her want.

Right?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, commando said:

i am more worried about the republican party and their violence.  wasn't it at  CPAC this year that someone asked when they can start killing Dems?  or was that some other republican gathering?   as far as i know...that is suppose to be the future of the republican party.  and who can forget the scenes of jans. 6 after trump sent his horde to the capitol because mike pence didn't act on that eastman memo?  sure...trump threw that disclaimer on at the end...but the overriding message for months leading up to jan 6 and the speeches for hours before he sent them there told them to fight several hundred times.    

Apparently we're all supposed to get the vapors when people who campaign on a national stage don't follow through on the platform they campaigned on, and be surprised when those constituents protest.

Or something?

I'm not really sure what the outrage is today. I guess.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Unless I totally misread this?

Sorry, if that's the case. Because 100%, no, I don't condone Sinema's crap. And she should be protested wherever her constituents can find her. Which, clearly, isn't in any public forum convenient for her constituents.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

The Tolerant Left here never ceases to amaze 

There is a long list of “s#!t” that is being approved by folks on the left and the right that should be slapped down by 75% of our nation.

Sadly folks committed to justifying a situation keeps us from being better.

My hope for our nation is pretty low…

• Plus1 2
Just now, funhusker said:

There is a long list of “s#!t” that is being approved by folks on the left and the right that should be slapped down by 75% of our nation.

Sadly folks committed to justifying a situation keeps us from being better.

My hope for our nation is pretty low…

You're replying to a poster who has been tolerant of the guy who inhabited the White House before President Biden.

Kinda seems like it's not worth it to inconvenience those poor electrons for that, ya know?

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

You're replying to a poster who has been tolerant of the guy who inhabited the White House before President Biden.

Kinda seems like it's not worth it to inconvenience those poor electrons for that, ya know?

Those electrons are going to exist no matter what.  Might as well give them something to do!

• Haha 1