The Angry Violent Right

On 10/31/2021 at 12:14 PM, knapplc said:

So, because right-wingers posing as Antifa rioted in Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago last year, that means Sinema's family is in some kind of danger?

Do you even think before you post this stuff?

Thanks I needed that laugh. Now you sound like MTG and her conspiracy theories. My neighbor is a  cop in Denver and showed me footage of the protests there. He said the riot part was made up of three groups. A local gang, some white supremist group and Antifa. Shall I post the Video of the Portland mayor calling out Antifa by name when he tells them to stop?

• Plus1 2

18 minutes ago, nic said:

Thanks I needed that laugh. Now you sound like MTG and her conspiracy theories. My neighbor is a  cop in Denver and showed me footage of the protests there. He said the riot part was made up of three groups. A local gang, some white supremist group and Antifa. Shall I post the Video of the Portland mayor calling out Antifa by name when he tells them to stop?

Some people don’t care about truth just narrative 

• Plus1 1

Some in the media are getting upset with the viral “Let’s go Brandon” slogan.  It seems like I see F Trump on my wife’s social media, hear it from a celebrity, or hear it from neighbors almost daily over the last year. Just ignore it. It will die out.  I feel sorry for the parents of the kid named Brandon at athletic events however. Now they have to be careful how they cheer him on. 

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, nic said:

Some in the media are getting upset with the viral “Let’s go Brandon” slogan.  It seems like I see F Trump on my wife’s social media, hear it from a celebrity, or hear it from neighbors almost daily over the last year. Just ignore it. It will die out.  I feel sorry for the parents of the kid named Brandon at athletic events however. Now they have to be careful how they cheer him on. 

if you want to say f#&% joe biden...be a man about it and say f#&% joe biden. Don't be like a bunch of  angry  jr. high school girls making up what they think are clever nicknames.

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, commando said:

if you want to say f#&% joe biden...be a man about it and say f#&% joe biden. Don't be like a bunch of  angry  jr. high school girls making up what they think are clever nicknames.

Yeah, people are saying "Let's Go Brandon" because they're scared to say "f#&% Joe Biden". Nobody made it up. It's from a viral clip where a reporter hilariously tried to suggest the crowd was screaming LGB and not FJB. It was funny. That's why it's a thing.... It's also harmless. The worst thing that could come of it is if Joe starts to think his name is Brandon and begins responding to it.

• Plus1 3