The Angry Violent Right

9 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I would like to see these crazy Far Righters try to start a Civil War and get blasted back to their holes by a military they have no clue how powerful it can actually be. 

I was thinking something similar as well.  Nothing good is going to  come out of it for them at all should they think they can just up and basically in their minds try to start some sort of ‘war’ (lulz) with the government.  

They’re all going to end up like their comrade in the cornfield did just a few days ago.

11 minutes ago, commando said:

are there any republicans calling these idiots out?   

Not a single one so far…

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Post fun names you've encountered for these dingleberries!

So far, today alone, I've heard:

• Vanilla ISIS
  • Y'all Queda (from Howdy Arabia, committing Yee-hawd)
  • Gravy Seals
  • Meal Team Six

Army of Is Lame (Army of Islam)

He’s A Bowler (Hezbollah)

Idiot Republican Army (IRA)

All Elmers Mujahideen

Sorry, that’s the best I could come up with.

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I just can’t imagine how. 

I was just on LinkedIn, a post from a former FBI agent popped up on my timeline saying "Let's show some support for the FBI and back the agents out there" something along those lines. A majority of the comments were about the FBI being rotten to the core, people belong in prison, it needs to be torn apart and rebuilt....I know, never read the comments. Scary how all it takes is one privileged orange douchebag to point his finger and millions take the bait. 

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I was just on LinkedIn, a post from a former FBI agent popped up on my timeline saying "Let's show some support for the FBI and back the agents out there" something along those lines. A majority of the comments were about the FBI being rotten to the core, people belong in prison, it needs to be torn apart and rebuilt....I know, never read the comments. Scary how all it takes is one privileged orange douchebag to point his finger and millions take the bait. 

It's crazy how many people have no idea how much the FBI does for the country.