The Angry Violent Right

56 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Getting amped up about masks continues to be the most loserly of things to come out of the pandemic. It's just a mask. 

Fd09DpTUAAIRGys?format=jpg&name=orig

Fd09DowWAAAUrOX?format=jpg&name=small

I hate wearing a mask just as much as anybody, but I got COVID. So, now I'll wear one for the next little bit because it's the right thing to do. How is this hard?

• Plus1 2

Ah, Antifa. The bogeyman wet dream of all the violent righties.

Remember all the times, especially during the 2020 protests, where people right here on this very internet message board declared with a straight face that Antifa was this big threat to our great democracy?  Good times. 

Like, with these Proud Boys, we know who their leader is. He's on trial. He has an office and an email address. 

I used to ask the people frothing about Antifa where their headquarters were, or who their leader was. Crickets. 

• Plus1 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 10:13 AM, ZRod said:

I hate wearing a mask just as much as anybody, but I got COVID. So, now I'll wear one for the next little bit because it's the right thing to do. How is this hard?

Not difficult at all.   People who are deniers will never be smart enough to realize the contribution they spew to spread the virus. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

• The caveman behavior (beating people with hammers and clubs and poles and shields etc)
  • and the absolute lack of brain power and the ability to think critically
  • as well as the susceptibleness to falling for asinine, unbelieveable "theories" (jewish lasers, pedofile democrat groomers, masks causing brain damage because you inhale your own breath, Bill Gates implanting chips in your arm, kids using litter boxes at school, people handing out colorful fentanyl to kids, Las Vegas and Parkland shootings being "fake", pizzagate, the election was stolen with magic computers from (insert scary country here) that could switch votes to Biden, JFK Jr is leading an alt right political group, Ted Cruz'd dad assasinated JFK, Obama is a muslim, Soros is paying protesters, the FBI raided MAL to find Hilary's emails, Paul Pelosi let in the man because he's his gay lover, yada, yada, yada)

It all kinda lines up huh?  Makes me think these guys aren't so smart.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 3