The Angry Violent Right

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Godspeed Mr. Goldsmith.  A very important job in today's world.

This article actually gave me some encouragement.  I've grown to despise the word patriot because it's been bastardized by the far right. It's like the right is always out to prove THEY are the true patriots and way more patriotic than anyone that doesn't believe exactly what they do.  It truly has become the calling cry of people who are far from a true patriot of our country.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

We need to have a couple formalized efforts.  Thus for those outside the service as well as a team inside the ranks to sniff it out there.  I was on a flight recently that had a decent number of new recruits heading down to NC for basic training,  One of them was wearing a 3 Percenters' shirt.  In my opinion he should have been turned away at the gate, but I'm sure that didn't happen. 

And lastly, we need to improve mental healthcare int he US and especially at the VAs to deal with the post traumatic discharge.  Just the life changing act of leaving the military is huge, much less any emotional issues they might have because of it.

• Plus1 2
50 minutes ago, commando said:

it's been up for 15 hours on twitter and still not banned.   i would think this is clearly threatening violence.

How would they even know how/where to go after Antifa if they wanted to? AFAIK Antifa is just a made up boogeyman.

But yeah, that post is definitely threatening violence. Maybe only ten people have seen it since it’s on FB.