The Angry Violent Right

16 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I think people/Americans blame the citizens of a country for that country’s ills. Similarly, Americans take credit for American triumphs and the triumps of their political parties. It makes them feel bigger than they are. They get self worth out of it.

Self serving bias on a national level, I guess.

34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It amuses me that here on Bubble Board, I'm the token conservative you all run to with questions.

Trump was obviously not being serious. Despite that, no, he should not have said that.

Even if Trump was not being serious, do you think that his words may be interpreted as being serious by some?

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It amuses me that here on Bubble Board, I'm the token conservative you all run to with questions.

Trump was obviously not being serious. Despite that, no, he should not have said that.

i don't think it's obvious that he was joking.  or at least i am sure that there are legions of his fans who take his "jokes" as serious.  

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

I don't think he's white...

MAYBE NOT. HIS NAME LOOKS SORTA HISPANIC, BUT THAT VAN HAS SEMINOLE TRIBE STICKERS ON IT AND HE HAS REGISTERED BUSINESSES WITH "NATIVE AMERICAN" IN THE NAMES :blink: 

SO WEIRD