The Angry Violent Right

The sad fact is that if the Dems take control of the House - more of this will occur.  Trump, himself even noted it in a speech or in comments to reporters that violence may occur if the Dems win (besides so many other proclamations of doom that he has mentioned).  If dear leader is threatened, his most radical followers will take up arms.  The Trump Cult will rise up. 

Devise sent to the white house also as well as to the Time Warner bldg (CNN).  (Speaking of CNN - back in 2007 my wife and I had a private tour were Larry King's show & other CNN shows were  filmed. I didn't think of it at the time, but I could have sat in Larry's chair and gotten a picture taken with that iconic lighted map of the USA as a background.  To this day I wish I had done so. )

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bomb-addressed-to-the-white-house-is-intercepted-cnn.html

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Just the Secret Service describing them as "potential explosive devices."  The one at CNN appears to have been a pipe bomb. 

Yeah.  I just caught up on the reading.  They described one as a "functional" explosive device.  Everything I had read prior to my post was just saying "suspicious package"

I know no one in here is doing this yet, but we should be cautious about pinning this to anyone claiming to be from one of the major parties until all the facts are in.

Also, given the quantity of packages sent I would think this personal will  be caught pretty quickly

• Plus1 1