The Angry Violent Right

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Are you disputing them and saying I am making things up?  If so, I will provide the links.  If you don’t dispute them, it’s a waste of my time as You could do a 2-3 minute DuckDuckGo search and find them all laid out.

You seem like you would be old enough to remember the news of the day back then.  Certainly Al Gore if nothing else. 

Sure, I'll dispute them if that's what it takes for you to support your own claims.

• Plus1 1

Nice peeps

A Georgia lawyer’s Parler posts became increasingly paranoid and angry after the presidential election began to shift to Biden’s favor. William Calhoun of Americus, Georgia, posted about storming the Capitol on the eve of the insurrection, warned of an impending “civil war” and threatened to “slaughter” Democrats.

“For my part, I’ll be slinging enough hot lead to stack you commies up like cordwood,” he wrote.

• Plus1 1

51 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Nice peeps

A Georgia lawyer’s Parler posts became increasingly paranoid and angry after the presidential election began to shift to Biden’s favor. William Calhoun of Americus, Georgia, posted about storming the Capitol on the eve of the insurrection, warned of an impending “civil war” and threatened to “slaughter” Democrats.

“For my part, I’ll be slinging enough hot lead to stack you commies up like cordwood,” he wrote.

But they are all lovely, nice people that trump loves.

Hmmm... Being investigated for assaulting police officers, concealing guns to bring into Congress.  I saw this and didn't know who these representatives were but I took a wild guess as to what party they belonged to....turns out I was 2 for 2.  Pretty sluethy if I might say so myself. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...