Beaver tampering(not the good kind)

C N Red

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

I would think with the good old interweb that getting enrolled would be easy now.  I guess you would know better because you just went through it all with your party-all-the-time raging beer-bonger of a daughter but don't you just submit your stuff online?  

Yeah, I'm not really sold on it either.  I could believe he had been talking to Gebbia and some of our former players before that.  But I really don't think it would all that hard to get that going in a couple days.  As in, I wouldn't be sure that means that any coaches were in on it before Tuesday.

Once they had a former four-star wanting to transfer in, I'm sure there was plenty of help on their side to make sure it got done in time.

Is he their highest-rated recruit ever?

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, I'm not really sold on it either.  I could believe he had been talking to Gebbia and some of our former players before that.  But I really don't think it would all that hard to get that going in a couple days.  As in, I wouldn't be sure that means that any coaches were in on it before Tuesday.

Once they had a former four-star wanting to transfer in, I'm sure there was plenty of help on their side to make sure it got done in time.

Is he their highest-rated recruit ever?

That's an interesting question.  Is a transfer considered a recruit for recruiting rankings purposes?  I have no idea. 

247 lists 5 star OG Isaac Seumalo class of 2012 as their highest ever followed by Derek Andersen and Steven Jackson.  Seumalo has a Super bowl ring and the other two were pro bowlers with long nfl careers.  Not seeing that from Lindsey at this point, but maybe it's a move that benefits him.  We'll see.

1 hour ago, CheeseHusker said:

I think this is one of those cases, like when a girl beats up a boy and takes his lunch money, you're just better off not draw attention to the event.

Accusing Oregon State of stealing our players to 99.9% of the rest of college football fans actually makes us look like the boy who got beaten up by a girl.  I realize there are plenty of tough girls out there, but you aint ever living that down once it gets out so you're better off just going on about your day and not drawing outside attention to what happened.