Who is ready for liver cirrhosis? Huskers drinking bingo 2018

KazLong

12 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

I think if anyone actually tries this, they'll pass out--or die of alcohol poisoning.

If you keep clicking it eventually gets pretty big and can see the instructions and says pass out by 3rd quarter or die of liver failure.

7 minutes ago, LaunchCode said:

By what quarter, should we start an over/under.

I laughed so hard reading that board there is no way I'm NOT playing.

Depends on the individual's tolerance for alcohol.  The average person would probably pass out by middle of the 3rd Q.  I'd be at the end of the game, like Pam Poovey, calling everyone a bunch of lightweights.  :)

44 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Depends on the individual's tolerance for alcohol.  The average person would probably pass out by middle of the 3rd Q.  I'd be at the end of the game, like Pam Poovey, calling everyone a bunch of lightweights.  :)

I've done the math.  Barring an exceptional number of "culture change" mentions by the commentators I've estimated a full game is going to require around 220 oz.  Roughly an 18 pack in 3.5 hours.  That's not even one beer every ten minutes. :thumbs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lonestar_Husker said:

So, do you reset the board at halftime? I can see 2, maybe 3, things that won't happen within the first 3 possessions of both teams. Also, the "free drink" square is completely unnecessary.

I did not create this however the rules state every time a line is cleared you refill and start over. There is no ice cream in this  game just death.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, KazLong said:

RIP. Do you have any last request? 

I didn’t actually read the official rules before I posted that. Hell I couldn’t have done that when I was in my drinking prime. That’s insane. I think I will make some significant modifications and I’ll probably still be in trouble.

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I didn’t actually read the official rules before I posted that. Hell I couldn’t have done that when I was in my drinking prime. That’s insane. I think I will make some significant modifications and I’ll probably still be in trouble.

Well they have the just take a drink clause which is much more reasonable. The whole take a shot every time anything happens is just trying to kill you.