Incendiary topic titles

4 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

Don't flatter yourself by thinking you're troubling me . I will continue to call out your BS as i do to every instigator /pot stirrer I meet in real life. I dont know where you got the Trumpism/ Fox news rhetoric from but you got it bad. 

If this werent bugging you I dont think you would be taking such a confrontational approach in your tone.  

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

It was actually Russian hacking into our electronic voting machines and changing votes to Trump...

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/07/18/russia-election-hacking-trump-putin-698087#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

But since you're a Trump worshipper, I know facts/truth/reality mean nothing to you.

Our own government has stated no votes were changed in the 2016 election so that is wrong. And most importantly, if Russia was interfering months before the election, that was under Obamas watch....why dont you direct your venom at him?   It was Obamas Justice Department still in charge all of 2016. Trump did not get sworn in until January 20, 2017.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Our own government has stated no votes were changed in the 2016 election so that is wrong. And most importantly, if Russia was interfering months before the election, that was under Obamas watch....why dont you direct your venom at him?  

Classic "whataboutism". 

Trump's crimes and criminality don't matter because _____ Democrat did x. 

(And I know that whatever alleged crime any Democrat supposedly committed is 100% true because it was alledged on BOTH FauxNews and Brietbart!!!)

:dumdum

9 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

:laughpound

And some additional analysis on why Trump won including the fact that he won over 700 counties that Obama previously carried.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-lost-white-voters-20170914-story,amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article147475484.html

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Classic "whataboutism". 

Trump's crimes and criminality don't matter because _____ Democrat did x. 

(And I know that whatever alleged crime any Democrat supposedly committed is 100% true because it was alledged on BOTH FauxNews and Brietbart!!!)

:dumdum

Wow are you denying that Obama was in charge of our government and federal agencies that oversee elections at the time of the 2016 election and the months leading up to it?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

And some additional analysis on why Trump won including the fact that he won over 700 counties that Obama previously carried.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-lost-white-voters-20170914-story,amp.html

Ever heard of gerrymandering?

Crooked Republicon Gerrymandering

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Ever heard of gerrymandering?

Crooked Republicon Gerrymandering

Here are some educational points about gerrymandering and the US Presidential election process.

1. Gerrymandering is focused on how House districts are drawn and its not equivalent to how county lines are drawn in a state. I stated Trump won over 700 counties which does not align with gerrymandering.

2. Presidential candidates win electoral votes based upon who has more total votes in a state. It has nothing to do with how the district lines are drawn in that state.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
14 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Here are some educational points about gerrymandering and the US Presidential election process.

1. Gerrymandering is focused on how House districts are drawn and its not equivalent to how county lines are drawn in a state. I stated Trump won over 700 counties which does not align with gerrymandering.

2. Presidential candidates win electoral votes based upon who has more total votes in a state. It has nothing to do with how the district lines are drawn in that state.

I am going to respond to this when I can access this site on my laptop and have access to a larger screen.  Instead of the one inch high, four inch across, window I normally have access to while typing a response on my phone.

49 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Our own government has stated no votes were changed in the 2016 election so that is wrong. And most importantly, if Russia was interfering months before the election, that was under Obamas watch....why dont you direct your venom at him?   It was Obamas Justice Department still in charge all of 2016. Trump did not get sworn in until January 20, 2017.

Jesus...

The CIA, NSA, FBI, and every other alphabet soup organization within the US government concluded that Russia hacked our 2016 elections.

But Trump said he believes Putin and the KGB over his own intelligence and security service.  #Treason

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

It was actually Russian hacking into our electronic voting machines and changing votes to Trump...

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/07/18/russia-election-hacking-trump-putin-698087#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

But since you're a Trump worshipper, I know facts/truth/reality mean nothing to you.

The article you've linked doesn't say any votes were changed, and I haven't seen any evidence that they were changed.

That said, we aren't taking that future threat seriously enough. I think it's more likely voters would be deleted from voter rolls.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
12 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Jesus...

The CIA, NSA, FBI, and every other alphabet soup organization within the US government concluded that Russia hacked our 2016 elections.

But Trump said he believes Putin and the KGB over his own intelligence and security service.  #Treason

That’s NOT AT ALL what they have said. Jesus. Read something occasionally.

They’ve made clear that Russians worked to influence votes in the election. They didn’t “hack the election” or change actual votes.

12 hours ago, Moiraine said:

The article you've linked doesn't say any votes were changed, and I haven't seen any evidence that they were changed.

That said, we aren't taking that future threat seriously enough. I think it's more likely voters would be deleted from voter rolls.

Absolutely correct. Good post.

21 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I'm not trying to get all tin-foil hat conspiracy theory here or even necessarily suggest that it happened but I'm VERY skeptical that the government would tell us if votes had been changed by hackers, Russian or otherwise. Can you imagine if that was announced? If there was evidence of it occurring in one city why couldn't it happen elsewhere? How could we as citizens trust the outcomes of anything on that ballot?

• Plus1 2